The Next Day

Serayah
I cant wait until he gets to the bus stop. I didn't come to school with the intentions of finding a boy friend. But he's really nice to me and i haven't had that in a long time. As the bus approached he still wasn't on the bus stop. i looked around for him as i walked to the bus as it made a complete stop. i heard someone yelling so turned around and seen it was him yelling for the bus to wait. So i started to walk really slow because she cant drive off without me or else she would be in trouble. 

"Come on sweetie we don't have all day. " the bus driver said 

I continued to walk slow. 

He ran up behind me and then I took off running for the bus. He ran with me.

We both got on the bus and the bus driver smiled at me." I see what you were doing." she said

I smiled back and walked to my seat.

We talked and he thanked me for doing what i did so he could get on the bus. 

NO POV

As the days went by they became closer and closer. They wanted there friendship to last forever. They stayed friends throughout elementary and middle school. Until Sereyahs dad got a better job offer in Miami. She moved and they gave each other a ring to remember each other. BUT WHAT NEITHER OF THEM KNEW WAS THAT WHEN THEY MOVED................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................IT WAS ONLY TEMPORARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!