The Walk Home

(Serayah in MM)

August

I really like her she is an all around great person ad seems easy to talk to. Right now were sitting on the school bus and she was sitting on the outside and I was on the inside.  Some boy decided to mess with her.
"Why are you sitting here in the back? You need to go sit up there with the rest of the ugly kids."
"Aye man leave her alone!"
"What you gonna do if I dont?"he said with a smirk on his face
I jumped over her and started attacking him. First it was quiet and people were just watching but then I heard Serayah.
"Stop he's not worth it! Come on get off him!"she kept saying
At that moment I had to get up because her faint cries out for me to stop took over me.
"Dont mess with her again"I said with straight anger on my face.

Serayah

Once he finally got off him we were like 2 minutes away from our street.
"You okay?"he asked
"Yea" i said looking down
"Hey look at me. Im sorry for scaring you that wasnt my intentions but I just didn't like how he was treating you. My mom told me that when you see a woman or even a boy but mostly women, anyway she said that if you see them getting bullied step in and help don't just stand there and watch someone get hurt. Sovthats what I did but I didn't mean to scare you."
"It's okay I understand" I said with a smile
By then we had just pulled up to our bus stop and we got off. While we were walking home August put his arm around me. While were walking and talking my uncle ended up just having to come over today. So he's driving  up on us and August didnt notice him until my uncle called my name.
"Serayah! Serayah! "Uncle Smith kept screaming. I cinally decided to turn around and he told me to come get in the car but I didnt want to leave August to walk home by himself after I said I would walk with him.
" August come with me." I said
Both of us started walking over to the car but my uncle tried to stop Augjst from getting in.
"Uncle if you dont let him in im going to get out he shoulednt have to  walk home because I told him I would walk home with him so since I cant walk and u gotta get in the car then he gets to get in to."I said confidently.
"Fine.  But were gonna have a little talk when we get to the house." He sid a little upset
And August hopped in the car.
"You know I could've walked home right" he said
"Well, you stuck up for me so I stuck up for you. And my mom said to keep your promises and never go back against your word."I said with a slight smile
He just laughed. We pulled up to the house and he low key kissed my hand. And ge got out.
"Bye Serayah and see you in school tomorrow. Oh and thanks for the ride sir."
"Bye August and see you tomorrow."I said
"Come to my house tomorrow morning." I mouthed
He shook his head and my uncle said your welcome.  And we drove off.

A/N THIS BOOK STARTS OUT WITH THEM AS YOUNG KIDS BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER. THEY WILL BE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL BECAUSE IM NOT
ABOUT TO SPEND A LIFE AMOUNT OF TIME ON THEM AS KODS CAUSE I HAVE A LOT IN STORE AND IN MY MIND THAT I WANT TO DO. I WAS GONNA CONNECT MY OTHER STORY (LOVE TO HATE) TO THIS STORY BUT IT WOULDNT MAKE SENSE. LOVE YALL AND DONT BE GHOST READERS