The doorbell rang and Jesse looked like a deer in front of headlights. "She's early." Jesse mumbled. "You gotta leave." She said pushing me towards the back entrance to her house.

"What? No way! I wanna stay for this."

"Well too bad. Get out hoe!"

"Wait! I forgot-" And she shut the back door in my face. "my jacket." Great. I just got kicked out of my best friend's house, it's fucking freezing out, and I don't want to go back home. Now what? Well at least my wallet's in my pants pocket. I have about $30 in there. Maybe I'll just go and grab something to eat.

It was already dark out, so it was a little harder to see since there were barely any street lamps where Jesse lived. I walked towards where it was a bit more busier and where there were lots of stores and restaurants. As I was walking there, I felt like I was being followed. I turned around, but nobody was there. See at this point, you'd think that I would continue walking and think to myself that it's nothing. You're WRONG! I've seen horror movies, and it never goes well with the characters. Then again, horror movie characters are pretty stupid.

Then out of nowhere, a dude jumps right in front of me. LIKE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. Literally 2 inches away from me. "FUCK!!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU???!!!! YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!!!" I screamed at the guy who tried to give me a heart attack. I was breathing heavily, trying to catch my breathe that I just lost being frightened.

"You smell delicious." He mumbled as he started to move his face to my neck, but I quickly jumped back.

"Excuse me sir, but do you mind eating some mint 'cause your breathe smells like you ate a pussy that had blood on it with a mixture of death; and it don't smell good, honey." I held my hand in front of my nose and mouth to hopefully not smell his nasty ass breathe.

"It won't even matter after I feed." Hold up. After he feeds? Feeds what, his baby? He opened his mouth and the smell got worse. Much worse. Then fangs came out. The fuck? What the fuck is he? What the fuck is that? I started running. I was running as fast as I could, but he was catching up. Holy Jessy's Boobs HELP ME! I'm sorry for not believing y'all before. But use your fucking powers and help me! I'll praise you everyday! PLEASE!

I heard a growl, followed by a grunt. I turned around to see the guy that I bumped into was fighting the thing with fangs. Hold the freakin' phone. SHIT! That guy's got fangs to!!!! They were roaring at each other and rolling around. Each one trying to beat the other. Honestly, we're in public in front of houses. How can the people living inside the houses NOT hear this? Is their home soundproof?

The two guys were going at it for a while. That was until the guy that I bumped into earlier won. The other dude's head was fucking chewed off. I don't wanna get this guy mad. Like EVER. I noticed his shoulder was wounded. "Hey, your shoulder's bleeding. I pointed out to the guy." He just shrugged like he didn't seem to care.

"Let me patch it up for you." He nodded and motioned me to follow him. I feel like I shouldn't be following a stranger into his house. For all I know, he could be a serial killer, a thief, or worse, a rapist. However, for some odd reason, I have a strange trust in him. Or it's probably because I just witnessed a killing and I'm afraid of what he'll do to me. We were walking to his place, but I stopped when he entered the woods. Okay. Maybe I REALLY shouldn't follow him. He noticed me stop and turned around. He gave a me questioning look.

"You know what, I think I'll just head home now." I'd rather go back to hell that I call my house than follow that man into the woods. He walked towards me slowly, looking like he was gonna rip my head off like how he did to the other guy.

"Going through the woods is a short cut to my place." The mysterious man said and turned back around. The stupid kind of person I am continued to follow him either way. We ended up in front of a large house, just outside of the woods. He let me in and took off his shirt. I saw toned abs and they were so beautiful. He handed me the first aid kit, and I got out the needle and thread.

Half way through the stitching process he asked," How did you learn to stitch up people?"

"My siblings get hurt a lot. I guess just learned." I kept my sentence brief because nobody knows about the things I go through at home. Not even Jesse. She thinks I have a happy family with great parents and everything.

"I'm Zac by the way." Huh. Zac. He doesn't look like one

"Kalen."

I finished giving him stitches and was about to leave when I felt a tug on my wrist.

"It's pretty late. You should crash here for the night. Just in case, you know." He trailed off. I was going to decline, but realize that staying here was much safer than going back outside. I nodded, accepting his offer of letting me stay here for the night.

He made me sleep in his room since the guess bedroom was't "ready". Apparently, the guest room is a mess and can't let anyone go in there until he's cleaned it. I seriously doubt that it's messy. I bet there's a dead body in there or something. However, I didn't complain. We slept on the same bed. It sounds a lot weirder than how it actually is. It was rather, comfortable.

During the middle of the night, I felt Zac move. He was practically spooning me. Since he's much more built than I am, I was sadly the little spoon.

Hey you guys! This was the first chapter of my new book! Hope you like it!!!! Please comment how you thought of the first chapter! I'd love to hear it!!!!!!!!

P.S. I've changed my name to "crazy4fries" just in case if you're trying to look/search for me.

-S