Box

This is request from RussiaSunflower! Hope you like! They are just trapped in a box.

__________________________________________________________________________________

    BTT was the group you need for pranks. You got France the matchmaker, Prussia the mischievous, and Spain the cinnamon roll. They even help couples get together, like they're going to do with Russia and America. 

    They were originally planned to play seven minutes in heaven and shove Russia and America together. But plans had to be changed. So instead of being in a closet they were in a box. The plan was knock them out, shove them in a box and put lots of weigh on the box, the end. 

     Prussia being so awesome and nice decided to go over to Canada's house to tell him the awesome plan. Prussia walked up to the nation's door and knocked. The door was open to see a smiling Canada in a little apron. "Oh hello Gil, I was just making some pancakes."

     "Thanks Birdie! You're the best." Canada smiled and got him and Prussia some pancakes. 

    "Not be rude, but why are you here?" Then Canada quickly added. "Not t-that I d-don't enjoy your c-company or a-anything!"

     Prussia smiled brightly, "I vanted to tell you an awesome plan vhat I totally made myself, not vith zhe help of Spain or France or somezing" He whispered secretly to Canada. "Getting Russia and America together."

     Canada head sprung up, "R-really, America needs to get together with Russia! Or at least I have told him to."

      "Well ve are going to lock zhem in a tiny box and poof! confession. Anyway I best be on my way, thanks for zhe pancakes!"and Prussia made his way to the door. 

     Canada jumped out of his seat, "No don't put America in a box, he's claustro-" The door slammed and Prussia was gone. "-phobic." Canada sighed, good luck America

    _______________________________________________________________________________

     America woke up slowly to find it was pitch black. He thought that it might have been nighttime still and went to doze off again only to have the sudden realization that he was stuck in a box with someone random. America yelled, startling both him and the person next to him. 

    "Amerika is that you?" A sleepy russian voice called out. America clearly could tell that the voice was clearly Russia. "Russia?! Nope Nope Nope I'm out." America pushed the door of the box only for it not to open. He tried harder, it didn't work. He started to get frantic, and repeated trying to open the box, only to fail.

     Being in a box is one thing, but being trapped with the person you loved and hated was not the best thing.

     He was getting scared and started to breath faster.

     "Amerika are you ok?" Russia asked sounding concerned. America eyes darted around frantically only to see darkness.

    "R-russia g-get me out o-of h-here!!" America voiced cracked with fear. Russia lightly touched America only to find him trembling violently. "P-please Russia!"

    "Amerika it's okay breath in and out." America tried breathing in and out, but turned into shakey breaths. 

    America eyes already had tears coming down, and was panicking again. Russia had never actually known someone with claustrophobia. 

     "Calm down Amerika." Russia said in a reassuring soft voice. Amerika twitched and was shaking violently.

     "I-I can't w-were going t-to be stuck in h-here f-forever" America breathing quicken and pushing on the box and banging on it. America grew weak and passed out. Russia frowned, "Enough is enough." and with one swift punch, the top of the box launched opened. Russia sighed and picked up America and walked towards his own house.

     On the way there, he over heard 3 people talking. "Should ve go and check on vhem? They're probably kissing!", "Honhonhonhon.", "This idea was good." It was the BTT he knew it. He would make a mental note to kill them for making his precious sunflower get a panic attack for being claustrophobic.

     He put America down on one of the biggest bed in the biggest room of the house. Which was technically a mansion.

       He sat by the sleeping America, America looked so peaceful when he was asleep. Russia brushed a stray hair off of his face. Russia smiled, not the creepy smile, the kind caring smile. America's nose twitched and he slowly woke up.

      His eyes burst wide open and looked around to see Russia sitting besides him. "Hello Ame-"

     "Just call me Alfred."

     "Ok then."

      "Russi-"

     "You can call me Ivan, Fredka" Alfred giggled at the little nickname.

      "Ivan, thank you"

      "You're welcome."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Bonus:

     Russia walked up to the BTT group sitting and talking. Russia smiled his creepy smile and said, "Did you lock me and Amerika in the box."

     "U-um...." France spoke up. Russia raised up his 'magical metal pipe of pain'. Russia's facial expression grew darker, "Bad choice."

     "Run!" Prussia yelled and ran so did the rest, while Russia chased them with his pipe.