Sing

Hey I decided to do both of the requests from TeatheGerman! So they are basically in a band........So enjoy!!!! Also p.s Alfred can play piano and Ivan can too! Sorry its so short!!!
--------------------------------------------

     It was just a regular day for them. It was just Alfred, Ivan, Matthew, Arthur, and Francis. Once again they were working on a new song. Alfred was the lead vocals, Ivan on guitar, Matthew on drums, Francis was the bass guitar, and England on keyboard. They were discussing what there next song should be about.

     "It should be about death." Arthur commented. 

      "No" Alfred replied.

     "It should be about peace." 

     "Dude this isn't a hipie band." Alfred rolled his eyes.

      "It should be about love~" France interjected.

      "Love?" Alfred put a finger to his cheek. "We haven't done that yet."

     "You're not really going to take frog's idea!" Arthur bursted out. 

     "Yep! We're doing it! Everyone go off to make some music and meet me straight tomorrow."  Alfred declared and stood up.

     "What!?.....fine." Arthur replied.

      They dismissed and left to go create some new songs at their house. Alfred waved them goodbye. Alfred headed upstairs to practice some songs on his piano. He raised a eyebrow looking around his room. He looked around his room in search of his sheet music. Dang it! He forgot that he let Ivan borrow some music to let him practice yesterday.

      Ivan and him have been best friends for a very long time, meaning he was the one friend that would burst in your door and make himself at home cause you were buds. Ivan's house wasn't far from his. He decided to go on his bike, he rolled it out of his garage and petaled to Ivan's house. He didn't have a key to his house. You thought he would being friends with him. But Ivan's parents really didn't like him. So he had to sneak in a lot of the time.

      Ivan had a vine thing rope, they really didn't know what to call it, but Alfred would climb it and that's how he got into their house.

He smirked and proceeded climbing up the vines wanting to go quiet to scare Ivan as a prank. As he neared the Ivan window. He heard a beautiful singing voice, Ivan's voice!

What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in and you kicking me out

Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down 

What's going on in that beautiful mind 

I'm your magical mystery ride

     Alfred's grip on the vines grow tighter as he was stunned by the beautiful singing voice. Thinking back to now Alfred has never heard Ivan sing for real.

Love your curves and all your edges 

All your perfect imperfections 

Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning 

Cause I give all of me

     Alfred climbed closer to the window and heard the amazing singing had stopped. Ivan sighed and whispered to himself, "This was for you Fredka." He chuckled lightly than a sad frown appeared on his face. Alfred couldn't take it anymore, tears of happiness fell from his face. He popped his head and climbed through the window. He clung to Ivan, and yelled "I love you Ivan!"

     Ivan shocked expression turned into a kind, and cheerful face. "I love you too Fredka." 

     Alfred popped his head out of Ivan's embrace and asked "Ivan...was that song for me?"

    Ivan blushed knowing that Alfred had heard him sing. "Yes it was, sunflower." Alfred giggled at the nickname and went straight back into Ivan and his embrace.