5. Partners

Chapter Five

I watch as Mr. Grey writes on the board, his back muscles flexing as he did so. He looked fairly young, maybe around twenty-six years old or so. Mr. Grey was our new Life Skills teacher since our old won left after she moved to Guyana.

Thank the lord for that one. My older brothers had her and all said the same things about her; a crazy nutcase, the spawn of Satan, beware the eyes, she's like Medusa, that's not true when you see her you'll wish you saw Medusa instead.

But here was our new, and might I say, beyond hot teacher who was teaching us students about life skills and child development. He had dirty blonde, almost light brown hair, green eyes, and a smile that showed his pearly white teach and dimples.

"He can declare World War three on this pussy any day." Gabriella mutters, sitting in the seat in front of me.

A laugh escapes my lips. "Gab, he's like twenty-six, you're only seventeen."

"Twenty-seven." She deadpanned.

I blink. "What?"

"You said twenty-six. He's twenty-seven." She explains.

I blink again. "I don't even want to know how you know that."

"You probably shouldn't know anyway." She shrugs with a smile.

Just as the bell rings, students file into the class one by one, taking their seats with their friends. A certain group of boys catch my eye and I groan when they sit next to Gabi and I's seats.

"You guys are taking this class?" Gabi says, shock evident in her voice.

I roll my eyes at her idiotic question, letting a chuckle escape my lips. For some reason (or maybe they wanted us to see what it'd be like to have kids, so they're trying to make us realize our consequence could be a kid waking you up in the middle of the night screaming just because he/she wants some damn food), our school district required us to take these two courses, so there's not much of a shock here Gabriella.

Jax nods his head. "Yeah. It's required."

"I just want to hold the baby already." Matt pouts.

I laugh. "You want the baby-making, not the baby."

Grayson nods. "You think we could do the baby-making part in this class? I mean, it is life skills." He points, as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

"Absolutely not. We will be learning important things important skills in life that can help you in tough situations." Mr. Grey speaks, earning attention from the entire class.

Matt raises his hand.

"Yes..."

"Matt." Matt confirms before he clears his throat. "Let's say the tough situation is..." He smacks his lips together, then smirks, "you're about to have sex, but then you realize you don't have a condom and she isn't on your birth control. You'll need pull-out skills and this is life skills, so why can't we just practice? Jax needs plenty of skills in that department, isn't that right Jax?" Matt snickers, poking the back of his best friends shoulder.

Jax turns around slowly and I watch as he clenches his jaw with a stone cold glare on his face for none other than his best friend, Matthew. The class (including Mr. Grey) let's out a series of laughter, including me, and Grayson whispers something in Matt and Jaxs ears, causing them to break into a fit of laughter.