Chapter 15

A/N
Hi guys! I know, an update! I was thinking about deleting both of my story's. But people are still reading, an voting for them so I decided to continue them. I admit they are not what I had in store. They are not the best. I also want to tell you that I am currently writing 2 more stories. One about Hermione. And one that takes place 19 years later. So... Please enjoy chapter 15!

Hermione's pov

I look around to see who was following me. "What do You want Zabini?"
I ask when I recognize him.
"Nothing of your concern. Just off for a stroll!" He says. I roll my eyes. "I am actually surprised you haven't turned me in!"
"You mean you did kill them?" I roll my eyes at his stupidness. (Idk if thats a word😂) "No of course not Zabini. Now if you will excuse m....." I am stopped by blaise beginning to kiss me.  I start to pull away but then his tongue slips into my mouth making me moan. He leads me to a tree and If  I hadn't been snogging him senselessly  I would have realized I was temporarily trapped. All I can feel is the tree digging into my back and the soft tufts of his hair around my fingers. Our tongues dancing, his hands softly grasping my butt.  I fill a small pinch in my arm and as I pull away everything goes dark.

Blaise's pov

I apparate out of Astorias place zipping my pants up. With a deep breath I go over the plan once more in my head. Kiss Granger, Drug Granger, Kidnap Granger. As simple as that.  I smirk and follow Granger. When she sees me... Its obvious she is surprised so I kiss her. I mean what else? Her Bottom fits perfectly in my hands. She smells so sweet, and her skin is soft. Her hair and eyes remind me of chocolate. I snap out of it and think of the plan. Hesitantly I pull out a needle with the drug I need, and I stab her with it. She falls into my arms and I can't help but think... What does she look like? What does she taste like? I gently lay her on the forest floor and begin kissing he roughly. I squeeze her butt in my hands and I lift her shirt up. Leaving her in her bra, I observe every inch of her upper body. Just as gorgeous as I imagined. I lift her arm up and gasp in shock. She has thin jagged scars all over it. With wide eyes I lay her arm back on the ground and put her shirt back on. This isnt right. She cuts because the whole world thinks she killed her best friends. Because of me and astoria. I lift her over my shoulder and carry her to a field. I lay her down and put flowers in around her. Smiling I apparate out nervous of what will come.

Draco pov

I reluctantly follow Astoria down to her basement. "Astoria... What..." Thats when I saw them. "Potter? Weasley?" Harry mutters "Like its such a surprise. We knew it was you two."
I look surprised. "Me? No! I would never!" Astoria comes next to me and purs. "Awe come drakie. Lets have some fun and then go celebrate in my room!" She winks
"Umm.. No. Astoria. We are OVER! Why can't you understand?" She slaps me. "How dare you! I did this for you! To make you proud! How could you!" She glares at me and then turns to the three prisoners. "You! Your mudblood friend will join you soon! Im sure blaise is almost done doing business with her!" She smiles evily. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" I shove her into the wall and she hits her head. "Come on. Lets get you out of here." I unlock the cells and help the three out and we apparate to my apartment.