Chapter 9

I found myself in Sweden. I dont know what made me go there but something did. Hmm i like the name sarah. I muttered anomia and made myself have brown strait hair and blue eyes. I was wearing a strapless crop top and jean shorts. I also put on sunglasses an a dislucment charm on my scar. I walked around town and booked a room in a hotel. Then i went to the market to buy food. By the time I got bak to the hotel the sun had set and I was tired so i hit the sack.

Two days later
I was walking around town stopping in at some shops when I heard a man shouting Har du sett den här kvinnorna? (Have you seen this women?) I turned and saw a picture of me, an to my surprise harry! I quickly thought of the languages I learned and recovered quickly. ingen typ sir! (No kind sir!) hmm vad ditt namn, du ser bekant (hmm whats your name, you look familiar) I widened my eyes in fear and shock gruvan? Sarah. (mine? Sarah.) hmm alright ha en bra dag (hmm alright have a good day) i nod and walk away sadly. Then i buy a newspaper.

Daily news
Murderer on the loose!
Hermione Jean Granger Exfriend of the boy who lived has killed another one of her friends. Miss Ginerva Molly Weasley was last seen by her boyfriend Harry Potter at there flat that they share. "I only have 1 guess at who killed her. Hermione did." Ginerva's body was found the same way and place as her brothers. Story continues pg 7

Hermione threw down the paper. Another one of her friends is dead. And she is blamed! Hermione ran to her hotel,gathered her stuff, checked out, and apparated to a new place.

A/N
Hey guys, an update finally! I know you are all probably sick and tired of her on the run and changing her appearance but it will get better trust me! Now who wants a preview of the next chapter? Alright its down below!

Hermione becomes a new person... and maybe she will meet one of the people she ran away from.... meanwhile..... ginny pov.....
I woke up on a cool hard floor. My head hurts and i can barley breath. "your awake" a cold harsh voice says before kicking me in the ribs.
Stay tuned for the next chapter!