Operation save Foggy

Start from the beginning

The man kicked and squirmed, his eyes getting bigger from the pressure on his throat.  He gasped for air.

"I asked you a question" Matt said releasing the pressure slightly around the neck so the man could speak.

"He's in the basement" he stuttered

"Better" Matt punched him in the head and the man was knocked unconscious.

They found the stairs and quietly they went down through the various floors.  Both Matt and Stick were breathing heavily.  Matt had taken a knock to his shoulder and he had hurt his knuckles from trying to hit one guy but ended up missing and hitting the door.  He was also a bit worried about his old mentor.  Stick who was now bleeding from a cut over his eye and from his nose.  He had pushed one up against a wall but the man was younger and he flipped Stick over causing the older man to cry out as he landed awkwardly on the floor.  Matt grabbed the thug and punched him in the face.  His nose made a crunching noise and blood splattered everywhere as he fell to the floor.

"Thanks kid"

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Just need a second" he breathed heavily.  "I'm getting to old for this shit.  How are you holding up?"

"Side is throbbing.  I've reopened the cut over my eye for the second time this week" he sighed

"Ready to go again?  We need to find your friend he doesn't sound like he's doing okay.  His pulse is strong but his body is tired" Stick suddenly jumped up

"Age before beauty" Matt replied smiling

"Don't push it kid" Stick mumbled

*******************************

Frankie stopped eating his sandwich, a noise from across the corridor made him look up.

"Mikey get your men together, it seems we have company"

"Sure thing boss" Mikey replied getting up out of his seat and cracking his knuckles

Foggy had been retied up after trying to struggle free.  He now had a blood shot eye to add to his other injuries but he was just grateful to still be alive.  He squinted and tried to figure out what had made everyone suddenly react and grab their weapons.  He heard gun fire down the hall.

"Grab him" Frankie shouted

Foggy was suddenly pulled from the chair.

"Put him in there.  The masked man won't find him if we hide him"

Foggy was grabbed by the shoulders and brought out of the room.

"He said masked man, that means Matt's here" Foggy thought grinning, "Now's my chance". "HELP! HELP!" he started to shout and wriggled to get free. "HELP! I'M DOWN HERE, HELP.  SAVE ME.  I'M OVER HERE.  HEEEEEELP"

"Shut up.  I said shut up" he got hit in the ribs

"Ah!" Foggy cried out. "Get off of me" he kicked and squirmed but the men were stronger. "HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLPPPP" he tried shouting again.

"Will someone shut him up" Frankie's voice came out of the shadows.  "I told you to throw him in there out of the way"

Foggy resisted he dug his heels into the ground.  He was weak but knowing Matt was in the building it had given him a tiny bit of courage.  He kicked Mikey in the shins and tried to break free.

"Will somebody just put a bullet in him and be done with it" Frankie called out

"Go for the gun in your leg holder and I'll make sure you never hold anything again" Matt's voice was heard in the darkness.  Stick and himself had decided to split up and try find Foggy separately.  "Let Mr. Nelson go" he continued, his voice was cold and steady.