The Full Moon Rejection

Start from the beginning

I smile and get out, struttig past the jock air heads and catching them staring at me.

"Hey Amber, why the new change of clothes?" It was Matt, a future alpha. I turned and smiled at him, winking while I walk backwards.

"I'm eighteen today." That got the group cheering happy birthday at me as they stared at me. I was hot and now everyone would know.

My day went great and I heard that my friends would be at the party when at lunch, the group surprising me with a Bleach themed cake. I grinned as I held Byakuya in my hands, his sword starting to shatter into the flower pettal like pieces.

My day ended with a gift from my art teacher, a new professional sketch book and a bunch of professional sketch pencils and pencil crayons.
I drove home happily, driving to the old shed and putting everything in the mustang.

I would be leaving in a week when school ends. I spent my time wandering the grounds and finding myself at the burnt down remains of my childhood family home.

Nothing was left, not even the hut my dad used to cut up our haul from the hunt.

I could hear the music from where I was and a smile grew on my face as I made my way down the path, the party comming to view.

"There she is!" Yelled Blue and everyone looked at me and yelled out "Happy Birthday Amber.!"

I started thanking everyone as I made my way through the crowd towards the barbeque where Axel, the beta, stood.

"Want some food?"

"Yes please." I smile as a plate of kabobs and salad was placed into my hands.

"Thanks."

"No problem, oh, and here. Happy Birthday." He handed me a small bag and winksd and I couldn't help but giggle.

Slowly I make my way through the crowd till I find my friends sitting at two benches that were put together, a chair that looked like a throne seated at the end.

"There she is." Mel says as she sits me at the chair.

Everyone started talking about how their finals are over and that this party was both one to let loose and celebrate me.

The hours flew by and pack members came to say happy birthday and give me a gift. I was glad for the card board box that Blue had brought me to put my gifts in.

It was almost midnight and the moon was full and high in the sky.

"Time to cut the cake birthday girl." Blue came over and grabbed my box of goodies while Axel picked me up and placed me on his strong shoulds.

"Aaah don't drop me!" I cry out, wraping my arms around his head and clutching his soft hair.

"I won't." He laughs out.

Slowly we make our way to the center with my friends trailing behind me.
As we reached the middle, a purple cake could be seen and I could see why I was placed on Axel's shoulder.
The cake was about ten tiers high with the typical happy birthday and my name scrawled on it.

The top had a large candle on it that was the number eighteen.

I smiled.

Everyone started singing happy birthday, even the jock crowd, they even did the usual how old are you now song and at the eighteen I blew out my candle, the clearing erupting in cheers.

I got to cut my piece before Axel put me down, causing me to stumble into someone.

MATE

The word ran through my head and my eyes widen as I turn to look at who I was destined to be with, meeting the shocked face of Leo.

"You're my-"

"Mate? Now why would I want to be mates with a sniveling idiot like you." My hear broke and I though he was done but he continued.

"Give me a good reason why would I want to be your mate, you're nothing more then a stupid bïtch who got her parents killed!"

"You were the one who steered me to that cave so it is also your fault." I scream out, watching his face contort with rage.

"I Leo Bloodsbain reject you as my mate forever!" He sneers at me, his face inches from mine.

I snaped, grabbing Leo and throwing him into the cake in front of everyone.

"Get this straight. I Amberle Crest reject you as my mate as well as anyone who has treated me like a worthless heap of trash and a slave when Blue and the elite four had to go deal with pack business. I vow to become the greatest wolf that you would all regret treating me the way you did." With that I take my box of goodies that the people who cared about me the most gave and stormed away.

I could hear Blue yelling at his son and calling him an idiot as the wolves made a path for me, getting out of my way.

I headed for the shed and opened the doors wide, making room for my convertible as I placed the box in the back seat. I was a milionair, it was time for me to start new.

I drove away from the only place I knew, the free air whipping at my face.

[Good Bye.] Was the last thing I sent through the whole pack.
I was a rogue now, it was time I started caring about myself.