:Chapter 16 ~ I'm Running Out of Chapter Names:

A/N - I'm only doing this earlier than I normally do because I'm bored and I have nothing else to do. You're welcome.

Also, I'm changing this back to past tense. If you haven't noticed, I've been writing in present tense, and it felt kind of weird to do it in this story, so.. Yeah. Anyway, enjoy the early chapter!

Ben's PoV
(^OOOOOH~!!^)

(There's been a time skip since last chapter)
I creaked open the door to the infirmary, I could see a flash of purple hair before it was covered by cobalt-blue. I fully opened the door, gazing at Evie changing a wet towel on Mal's forehead. She looked concerned, unlike the normally sassy expression she wore. When she caught a glimpse of me staring, she smiled weakly.

"Hey." She greeted. "I'll get out of your way."

She walked out, closing the door gently.

Turns out Mal had a burning fever, so she always had someone watching over her, whether it was a student or faculty member. We haven't figured out what would happen to the wedding now that she was in a coma, so, at the moment, things were a bit jumbled up.

We never figured out what happened to Audrey—she'd disappeared. We tried to find her after the whole dragon-fiasco thing, and if we tried to go to her parents' home, they would simply shut whoever came, out.

It had been a few month since that scene, and my bride-to-be was currently in a coma. Why? We don't know.

No one knows.

---

Mal's PoV

(SHE'S NOT DEAD, GUYS!!)
I took a shaky breath. It's cold...

My eyelids felt heavy, but nonetheless, I opened them. My first sight was white; a white, tiled ceiling.

I tried sitting up—hey, it worked. No one was there, just the bed, me, myself and-

"Mal?" I looked to my right, and in the doorway, a boy with brown hair stood there, a shocked expression painted on his face.

I tried greeting him, but all that came out was coughs. I took a few long breaths, analyzing my surroundings.

An infirmary.

In a split second, his arms were around me, and I hesitantly returned the embrace.

I blinked. "I'm sorry, but I.." I didn't have the heart to say it.

"What is it?" He asked after kissing my cheek. As his lips went onto my cheek, I flinched, cringing.

"I d-" I hesitated. Whoever this was, he really cared for me. I didn't want to hurt him. "Actually, never mind. I'm fine."

He smiled, and a blushed furiously when he quickly pecked my lips. Was this boy my lover? Then I thought again, Where am I? The last thing I remember was my mom announcing that we were going to Auradon. We were still in the isle... I remember falling asleep, and then... Here I am.

Someone burst through the doors, and I was relieved to see her familiar coffee brown eyes and v-braided dark blue hair. I grinned, hugging her.

Evie's face suddenly turned seriously, her hands now resting on my shoulders. "Who am I?" She asked.

"Evie." I replied.

She continued to rapid fire questions at me. "Who's he?" She gestured to Jay.

"Jay."

She gestured to Carlos, "And him?"

"Carlos."

Them, she gestured to the brown haired boy from before, "And who is he?"

I froze, my mouth open, as if about to speak. I murmured, "I... I don't know."

And it seemed as if I could hear his heart shatter right then and there.

A/N - It's a little short, but at least I updated twice a day.

Please don't kill me.
~Em