:Chapter 10 ~ I Don't Know What to Name This Chapter:

A/N - IM SORRY... IM SORRY... AMMANJXJJWHATHAVEIDONEODOCOIFJEJSHJDUCJCNJSIW I WAS SO LATE...

Coral's PoV

I.. I did it... I chose good. Now I have to tell the others. Ugh. I walked into Mal and Evie's dorm, where they, Kandee, and the boys awaited.

"H-hey..?" I peeked in the door.

"Oh, Coral! Um.. Chad told us.." Evie smiled sheepishly.

"Oh.." I opened the door to find Chad smiling brightly along with the others.

"It's okay that I told them, right?" Chad's expression became a bit concerned. "I, um, I figured it'd be harder for you to tell them yourself.."

"Um.. It's.. Yeah it's okay, I guess.." I should be ashamed that I was slightly distracted by his smile. "Um.. Anyway.. I-"

"So.. That's all of you? You all wanna... Be good?" Ben came up from behind the others. "This was WAY more complicated when Evie, Mal, Carlos and Jay came." (Exactly, BECAUSE I CAN'T FRIKIN COME UP WITH SOMETHING GOOD. SUGGESTIONS PEOPLE, SUGGESTIONS.)

"Well," Kandee started. "I guess we kind of.. Had an influence."

"I guess so.." I smiled at Chad.

"Yeah you did," Chad came and put his arm around me, causing my face to turn pink.

"Aaaww- ahem.." Evie coughed into her fist.

-Time Skip-
(The next day; lunch)

Mal's PoV

"Hey," Ben sat down beside me.

"Uh, hi. What do you want?" I asked.

"Um, to sit with my girlfriend?" He said as if it was obvious.

I snorted. "Okay.."

"What? I love you," he put an arm around me.

I giggled, and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You know what I feel like?"

"What?"

"A date." He said. "So how about it?"

"Sure..?"

"After school,"

"Obviously,"

"4pm,"

"Mmhm,"

"At the garden by Audrey's palace."

"O- wait WHAT?"

He burst out laughing, and I slapped his arm playfully. "Kidding, I'm kidding. Um, the enchanted garden?"

"And where is that?"

"Cinderella's palace."

"Chad..?"

"It's pretty far... -ish."

"Far away enough from Chad?"

"Far enough away from Chad." Ben chuckled.

"It's a date,"

"Yeah, I know." He started laughing until he got giddy enough to kiss me, and our lips nearly met, before..

"Hey!" Felix sprinted towards us. (NU!!! FELIX RUINED IT!!!)

Ben's face shot away from mine. "Hi,"

"Um, Ben. I wanted to ask you about tourney practice this afternoon.. " he fidgeted with a a loose strand of thread on his shirt. "If you don't mind me asking," he added.

"Um, no, not at all.." He shot me an apologetic look. "Do you wanna go over this on the field?"

"Yeah, sure." And with that, they left.

Evie ran up to my table. "Hey," she said breathlessly. "May I?" She indicated the table seat.

"Ye-"

"With Doug?" She added.

"Uh... O...Kay?"

"Wait!" Doug came.

"I'm gonna... Go to the bathroom." I excused myself, giving the two a moment alone.

"Hey," just as my hand touched the handle of the door, Ben appeared beside me.

"Hi."

"I wanted to... Finish things up.."

"What thing-" he pressed his lips onto mine one hand on my cheek, while the other rested on my waist. I thrust my arms around him, not wanting to let go.

(UUUUGGGGHHHH I WAS REREADING THE HUNGER GAMES
AND NOW MY PAST AND PRESENT TENSE ARE MIXED UP!!!!!)

A/N - I'm sorry, that's all, I wanted to update before the riot started.

Bai!

Pls don't kill me

~Em