Chapter 5

Naynay in the mm
EXCUSE THE MISTAKES
---------------------------------------
Thursday August 4,2016
Lucas P.o.v
I'm bout dead asleep on the couch right and I damn near jumped out my skin when I heard someone banging on the door like the popos.
"Who the-" I GCO
"This Dijonay dickhead and I was wondering if y'all ready to wanna go to the block party on the north side at my cousin house!?" Dijonay yelled like she damn crazy.
I pushed her out the door way and close the door slowly behind me so I wont wakeup them.
"Wtf yah yelling for my baby in there sleep!?" I yelled at her
"First off nigga yah wouldn't even tell mhe if anybody sleep and I called yo dumb dick head ass two hours ago and three text you four texts and the same for YN so miss me with that!" Dijonay snapped back. I nodded.
"Oh." I sighed
"Yeah,but ask if she coming or nah cuz yah bro ask me to ask you dickhead." She said poking me in my chest then walking away.
"Bitchassbitchthroatdickfor10cent three pennies slut." I said under my breathe and mumble some.
Dijonay P.o.v
As long as Lucas known me he know that we party a lot and he be mad when we don't tell his crybaby ass when we be going but he know his nickname dickhead I call him since me and Auggy got together.
"August your brother was bitching again like usual!" I yelled to August opening the door
"Ahahahaha I gotta teach him stop acting like a baby again." August said laughing coming down stairs.
I kissed him while standing on my tippy toes. We sat down on his black couch talking and playing football on the PlayStation.
"How bout we-GET YO FUCK ASS OUT HERE BOII!,*clear throat* um sorry bae." I said coming back down. August just bust out laughing.
*YN HOUSE*
So everyone basically just now waking up and getting they self together except Lucas,he was in there cooking and whipping in the kitchen.
"Uh mornings." You said getting up and looking at Trina
"Oh I'm sorry umm imma just leave." Trina said gathering her stuff and dropping it.
You smiled "Trina you iight you can chill with us you seem cool." You said putting her stuff on the table
Y'all walk into the kitchen and sat in the chairs. Lucas put y'all plates in front of y'all and was talking bout the party.
"Who gonna watch the kids?" You said nearly choking. Trina patted your back.
"Thanks." You flashed a smile. Trina nodded and continued to eat.
"I can get Princeton and Naynay to watch them." Lucas suggested.
"But aint-" You GCO
"They don't party." Trina said then started back eaten
"Oh well imma call her re-" You GCO
"They said yes." Lucas said putting his plate and fork in the sink
"Well damn didn't y'all have this plan out shit." You said with a attitude. They started laughing.
*Riley Room*
Riley and Kash was hugged up together laying down in her bed hug up together. They looked so cute. Kash woke up first and was just sitting there thinking in his head.
Kash Thoughts
I'm 5 going on 6 this year and I have whatever this im feeling.
Do I like ha or she just my friend
Do she feel the same or different
Am I cookie n creme or just vanilla
Ughhhhhh this is arking
End of thoughts
Kash snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a comb to his curls.
"What the hell." He said turning around
"Oooooooo you said bad Wawd(word)." Riley said laughing
They sat in there playing and talking bout random stuff.
I'm just gonna skip to the party
Sorry y'all kinda rushing.
So y'all pulled up at Dijonay cousin block party. That shit was lit and it was late at night. You was dancing all up on Lucas dick and he was loving it. Trina was getting jealous so she came up with a little plan to separate you and Lucas. Dijonay and August was kissing in a corner by a closet. People was twerking,dancing,drunk,smoking weed and molly,and playing games. You and Lucas stopped dancing to get some drinks. You sat down to rest your feet(you had on your Tims with all white looking like milk lol) and Trina walked past you.
Trina P.o.v
Ughhh why am I sucking up to this bitch YN ugly ass. She ain't got nothing on me. I was with Lucas more than anything. I was his fucking Bestfriend then this big headed bitch walk in the picture but she gonna really regret liking my one and only Lucie bookie! Muhahahahahahahaha
"Oh Lucas here get this drink." I said handing him a drank I put a little something in.
------------------------------------------------------
Oh shit oh shit.
You really didn't that twisted shit was gonna happen did yah?
Did Trina make up the story in chapter 3 or nah?
Is you and Lucas gonna separate or stick?
Goals:
Votes and comments

Love y'all *muawhhhh*
~DijonayForLyfe~