"What are you getting at?"

"I know I wouldnt stand there and watch if I knew you were in danger."

I would have kept on talking if a loud bang, followed by screams, girl screams, hadnt gone off just then.

"Well split up! You go check the passageway Gallagher Girl, I'll try to see whats going on."

"Zach, Wait!"

I turned around and faced her,

"Now is not the time to declare your love for me, Gallagher Girl"

"I never.... Just, be safe."

"Dont worry, nothing will happen to me."

"How can you be sure?"

I laughed and said,

"Havent you learned anything?" , I said pointing to myself."Spy."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its hard to say how I managed to not be seen on a school filled with girls trained to notice things but I did. It might have been due to the reason that all of the girls were running, towards what, I have no idea, already focused on their plan, on what they would have to achieve, anything on their way not worthy of attention.

I was about to follow them when I heard a distinc accent,

"Seventh Graders! Run towards the main hall! Now! "

How did Cam call that british girl?

"Bex!"

Her head snapped around as she recognized her name being called. I knew I couldnt affor to be seen though so I waited until she was close enough and put my hand over her mouth, pulling her towards the closet and closing the door behind me.

"You! You escaped!"

"Can you do me the favor of explaining what is going on here?Escaped from where?"

"where is Cam? Is she well? What happened? Please tell me shes alright!"

"She is safe. Now, please explain!"

I was starting to get exasperated with her but forced myself to calm down. I knew if I hadnt seen my Gallagher Girl in so long, with no idea of her whereabouts... I dont know what I would do.

"It all happened so fast! A man killed the gaurds. That alone sent many of us panicking, how he went unnoticed. Then he said he had Cam, and he showed a girl, her face was covered but she looked so hurt! And she was wearing our uniform. It was enough to make Mrs. Morgan afraid. She didnt want to let them in, said they should hand her over but they must have spent years studying our academy because they didnt even activate any of the traps, they used a dispositive and came in walking! A complete stranger into our walls! It was only when we saw the emblem on their clothes that we understood who they were. They took the girl and the boy, who they claimed to be you, inside and then... and then.."

"Then what? I need you to focus please."

"They took a gun and shot Mrs. Morgan!"

She burst into tears as she said this. Even spies break down sometimes.

"Did she survive?"

"She did, but they took her away. They just came for her,Zach! It all happened so fast. The teachers tried to help her, they didnt let us out of our rooms, they used security against ourselves to lock us in. By the time the lock was opened, it was too late and they were gone. They took her. The teachers told us all to assemble at the main hall. Zach, I dont know what we should do!"

"Its obvious, we go after them."

"But what about Cam!"

Cam!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cam POV:

The passageway was closed. Everything was locked. What was happening? I managed to pick up a uniform and a stray jacket, left on the floor, doing what I did best, blending in. I almost screamed out when a pair of arms took me away from the croud, into a closet but relaxed when I saw who it was, and who he was with.

"Bex!!!"

Until that moment, I hadnt realized how much I had missed my friend. I hugged her, happy tp see her.

"Cam,oh Cam I missed you!"

"Ladies, Im sorry to say this is not the time..."

The time for what? I hadnt seen her in ages! Surely he could understand...

"Hes right Cam."

"What is going on here?"

A knot started forming around my stomach. Not the nice, fluttery feeling I got when being with Zach, a more acute, painful one.

"Cam, they have your mom."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

I am so sorry I didnt upload before! Soo, I was planning on adding a mayor cliffhanger on this chapter but decided to make all of you wait one more chapter :) Dont worry, it will be worth it, I promise. Everyone please tell me what you think about it! :D And am I forgiven for taking so long? haha