Chapter 1

Like I said before, this fanfiction is just for fun. So the dialogue is going to be a little different to my other stories.

Aka, there is going to be a fuckton of swearing.

---------

"Fuck off."

I yell out and then walk away from the presence of the dickhead in front of me.

Well, Hi, my name is Mitchell Hughes, but just call me Mitch. I'm 17 years old and am at highschool in Florida, USA. I have a loving family with two older sisters and a younger brother. We are quite wealthy if I do say so myself. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if my parents made all the money they do from selling drugs. But hey, it works, so I'm not complaining. We live in a rather large, two-story house on a large block of land just outside the city. It's the perfect location; nice neighbours; nice house; within walking distance of my school, and a fifteen minute drive to the city; and what's even better, loads of cute boys.

Yes, I am gay. I'm pretty sure most of you would know that already, cause why would you be reading this otherwise? You are here for the BUTTSEX. Heh, so am I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Anyway, as I said, there are a load of Twinks in this town and at my school that I would fuck if I was ever given the chance.

School is pretty good. I'm one of the most popular guys in the school. I'm a straight A student as well. AND, I'm really attractive if I do say so myself. I've got some mussels and almost a six pack. I'm the full package. That's why all of the hot guys come to me. The school knows I'm gay and they think it's amazing.

So basically, I'm living the dream.

Well, almost.

The guy I told to fuck off earlier? Yeah, he is my worst enemy. The dicks name is Jerome Aceti. He is the captain of the football team, so everyone knows who he is, making him very popular too. The two of us hate each other. There is just no other word to describe him other then arrogant. He is a selfish prick. The entire school knows how much we hate each other , so when they see us fighting, everyone starts to encourage us. It's kind of funny actually.

I don't really know why the two of us hate each other so much. I just can't stand to be around him. His presence alone makes me want to cut myself. And no, I am not one of those emo's who is gay for attention. His mere existence makes me want to hack all my hair off with a chainsaw. I can't imagine getting your hair cut off with a chainsaw would be a very present experience, that's how much I hate Jerome.

Anyway, I walk away from the prick and toward next period. I go into the room and sit right up the back with my best friends, Preston and Lachlan. We have known eachother since elementary. The two of them are sort of in a relationship. No one, not even themselves, know how they feel about each other. They have sex a lot. They are probably just fuck buddies or something. But I've had a threesome with them before. That was a lot of fun. Little lachy wasn't so little~. Poor Preston couldn't walk for a week after Lachlan and I fucked him.

The price you have to pay after sex, poor Preston.

"Sup Mitch." Preston say as I sit down beside him, Lachlan on the other side of him. I smile and nod since the teacher has walked into the classroom. I just sit there, staring at the teacher as she gives us a boring lecture. I'm the kind of smart that knows everything already. I don't really listen at all, I just fuck around with my friends.