Newt | request

Jealous
Word count: 1421
For: IntelligentMusic

"Why doesn't she just tell him?" Minho whined.

"No way, A boy should make the first move!" Teresa stated.

"That's klunk." Minho rolled his eyes getting irritated.

"Guys just stop please. I am NOT gonna tell Newt how I feel about him. End of conversation." That was enough for them to shut up.

I finished my meal and walked away from the table Minho, Teresa and I were currently sitting on.

All week long they have been trying to find ways to get Newt to like me, but let's be honest. Why would Newt, the second in command, like someone like me. It's hopeless.

Anyway I need Some time alone and my job as a gardener was a great way to get my mind off of things.

"Hey Sam!" Minho called, disturbing my moment of peace.

"What?" I snapped maybe a little too harsch.

"Teresa and I have the perfect idea!" he lowered his voice and went on. "We have to make Newt jealous so he will make a move on you." I looked at him and almost laughed.

"Like that's gonna work, and how would we make him jealous then?" I asked.

"Like this" minho replied taking a step forward. He rested his hands on my waist and his face was closer than it should be, I think awkward is the right term to describe this situation.

"M-minho What are-" "Shhh it's working." Minho whispered. "Newt looks pretty pissed." He added pointing his head towards the british boy working a few meters away from us.

I moved my gaze from Minho to Newt and saw that he indeed looked pretty pissed, But that could be because of anything right.

I focused back on Minho. He looked at me with that stupid smirk plastered on his face, I rolled my eyes.

Then Minho leaned in and kissed my cheek which totally took me by suprise. "See ya later!" He sang and sprinted away.

I stood there shocked for a second but then turned to Newt, only to see him looking away very fastly. I shrugged it off and went to find Teresa.

I found her sitting next to Thomas somewhere. "You mind if I steal Teresa for a second?" I asked Thomas. "Only if you promise to give her back." He joked.

Teresa giggled and pecked his lips. She stood up and started walking with me.

I have to be honest, They are the cutest couple i've ever seen. Well actually the only couple I've ever seen since my memory is wiped away and Teresa and I are the only girls here.

"Your ideas are getting worse and worse." I began. She started laughing.

"Don't be grumpy, we could give it a try plus it was hilarious seeing your face when Minho got closer." She smirked.

My eyes grew wide. "You saw that?!" "Yeah I was hidden in the bushes, someone had to make sure Newt was looking." She replied. "Well did he?" I asked curious.

"Yeah all the time, it's so obvious Samantha I can't believe how you can't see it." She said now more serious. I sighed. She placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Minho and I are on it." She grinned. I smiled and gave her a hug. "Thanks Teresa." "It's the least I can do, after all it's you who got Thomas and I together." She smiled hugging me back.

Minho's pov

I walked past the deadheads and my eyes fell on a little field of flowers. Immediately an idea popped into my head. I collected the prettiest flowers and went to find Newt.