Meet The Serkets

A tall women by the name Marquise Spinneret is standing by the staircase. She calls for her daughters. "Vriska and Aranea, get down here right now!" Vriska is in her room listening to music,while Aranea is reading her book. Aranea closes her book and gets up. She knocks on Vriska's door. "Vriska, mom has called for us." She said. There was no response from Vriska. Aranea opens Vriska's door and taps Vriska's head. "Can you knock next time?" She said with a sassy tone. "I did and you didn't hear me." She answered. Vriska sticks out her tongue at Aranea and gets up off her bed. "How very nice of you." She said smirking at Vriska. "Oh shut up Aranea!" She yelled. They both rush downstairs.

"Finally you girls get down here." She said. "Sorry mom, Vriska was taking forever." Aranea said. "Who is here?" Vriska asked. "You remember my boyfriend Dualscar?" She questioned. They both nodded yes. "That's who is here, and he brought his children." She said cheerfully. Vriska rolled her eyes and Aranea smiled. Marquise opens the door for Dualscar, Cronus, and Eridan. "Hello girls, nice to see you again." Dualscar said. "Nice to see you too!" Aranea said with a smile on her face. Vriska just stood there studying the strange boys standing next to Dualscar. "Daddy I didn't know you had a cool name." Eridan said cheerfully. Dualscar blushes and Marquise smiles. She bends downs to Eridan's level. "Nice to meet you Eridan. My name is Marquise." She said with a smile on her face. Eridan hugs her and and says "It's nice to meet you too!" Cronus rolls his eyes, but couldn't help to smile. "Hello there Cronus. It's nice to meet you finally." Marquise said. Cronus smiles and gives a handshake. "These are my girls Aranea Serket and Vriska Serket." She said. "Hello! I'm Aranea!" she said cheerfully. "And I am Vriska." She said. "Aranea is 14 years old. The same as you Cronus. Vriska is 13 years old." She explained. Dualscar interrupted the conversation by telling them what was happening. Marquise looks back her girls. Aranea jumps up to say "I will gather supplies!" Vriska follows on by saying "I will get food and such." The girls start running all over the place and getting stuff they need.

"We are taking your car, right?" Marquise asked. "Of Course we are!" Dualscar replied. Cronus and Eridan head outside with bags the girls packed and put it in the mini van that their father owned. Vriska runs outside and puts her bag into the trunk. "What's that?" Cronus asked. "Non of your business." Vriska said as she got into the van. Eridan also goes into the van. Aranea comes outside with blankets, trips on a rock and throws them into the air, but Cronus happened to catch them. "T-thank you, Cronus." She said while blushing a little. "No problem, babe." He said and gives her a wink. He puts the blankets in the car and shuts the trunk. Marquise and Dualscar come outside and get to the van. Dualscar starts the car and they drive to away to Gerard Vantas' (Signless) work.