Teaser

(this is what Raven/Ivy/Ember/Quinn is wearing)

We stood there in silence everyone was staring at me I smiled nervously looking at my dad he nodded "GET BACK TO WORK!" he screamed everyone ran in separate directions hoping to escape my father's wrath.I slowly turn to Trip "hay..."I trailed off he gave me a really? look I smiled sheepishly "you're a fish", he said bluntly glaring at me I narrowed my eyes at him you want to be an asshole? fine then you get the bitchy pirate."Ha yep I'm a fish,a fish who just saved your life from three mermaids who wanted to rip you to shreds and eat you, I could have left you to die you know,could've just kept living but no I dived into mermaid infested water and saved your bloody ass and showed you my secret that is really important to me no one knows except for my father and dead mother so shut your bloody trap before I throw you back in!" I said snarkily I then turned on my heel and walked away

"IVY!" my dad says tapping his hook on my shoulder I slap away his metal hand "nope" I replied turning over "get up we got a visitor and remember your cue".I shot up faster than that stupid crocodile that craved my father's blood. Throwing on a red and black dress I quickly applied blood red lipstick shoving on my hat and boots I was out the cabin's door."LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE BOYS!" my father yelled waving his hook around, I silently suck up the mast keeping my eyes trained on the boy. "Your pirates" he stuttered stumbling back he lost his footing and nearly falling off the ship. Giggling quietly up the mast I grabbed onto the near by hanging rope and held onto it with a firm grip. "YOUR DIRTY PIRATES PEOPLE LIKE YOU STOLE MY MOTHER FROM ME" he yelled shaking his fist in the air for effect frowning I continued to climb got to emit the kids got balls but that hurt right in here right in the heart. Laughing my dad walked around the boy "what's your name lad?" he questioned filing his hands around he looked at my dad like he was insane. "YOUR PIRATES WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU MY NAME??" he screeched. I smirk waiting for my cue "fine then I will have to get my top crew member to ask you, and be warned they don't ask again twice"  he said raising his hook in the air he pointed at my cabin door. "Behind those doors is the most scariest thing you will see don't let them fool you with their looks. They are mean and unbreakable with a killer sense of humor" he said raising his voice at the end. Grinning wildly I got into position for take off. "You may come out now" my father bellowed he Irish accent shining through. Putting two fingers in my mouth I whistled everyone's heads snapped up grinning I took my leap of faith and swan dive of  the plank of wood and hurtled towards the wooden deck......

Hello my lovelies 

Sorry for taking so long to update

been having some trouble with wattpad 

(Go figures)

I will be posting more soon enough 

so I leave you a teaser chapie 

hope you enjoy 

bye my cupcakes