2.That bloody demon

I was awoken by a violent shake on the shoulders I groaned and swatted at whoever was shaking me the person chuckled and continued to shake me. I growled deeply and punched whoever it was in the eye then the nose. "AHHHHHHH" they scream and stop shaking me I muttered darkly under my breath. And open my eyes and looked to see who it was James one of our oldest crew members I sighed "James how long have you known me?" I asked he looked up at me "since you were born" he replied holding his nose "and what do I do when someone wakes me up" I sass he groans "you hurt them" he says finally getting it I smirked "what we learn?" I said in triumph "no to wake you up" he states I nod by this time I have noticed that I fell asleep in the bird's nest god this is not going to be good for my back. As we climb down the rope the whole crew is gathered underneath us I smirked and decided to put a show on. I twisted my body and flipped to one of the masts gracefully I climb up to the sail and jumped on to it I could hear the gasps from down below from the crew I smile climb to the middle of the sail and I stop and just look at everything the plane sea but in the distance I saw an island I smirked and climbed the rest of the way up the sail. And stopped onto the wooden plank that holds the sail up and stand up right on it I was about to jump down when I saw a weird looking bird flying towards the ship. I stopped it came closer I realised it was a person flying my eyes widen I stayed silent. Then the boy landed on the deck I looked over at my dad he did not notice I started making bird noises my dad looked up when he saw me his eyes widened I rolled my eyes I pointed at the boy he turned around and raised his hook. "Who the bloody hell are you?" my dad hollered the boy smirked "Peter.......Peter Pan" he said cockly I raised an eyebrow "Captain Hook" my dad said moving his Hook I chuckled "so what brings you here boy?" he asked coming down on the deck "well you are on my island" he trailed off he then walked towards my dad in a threatening way I growled so did my dad "wow you own the island impressive when I was your age I owned 20 girls virginities" my dad said sarcastically  scrunched up my face ewww gross dad but then I chuckled. I don't think Peter Pan found it funny because he walked up to one of mine and dad's crew members and ripped his heart out and crushed it until it turned into sand I stood there horrified I have only saw this once and it happened to my dad before I was born it happened to his love of his life 15 years ago. I growled more loudly that was enough for me "hey you bloody demon up here" I called he looked and raised an eyebrow when he saw me I smirked dived off the plank of wood "nooooooooo" my dad shouted I flipped and grabbed one of the ropes and swung to the bird's nest I then jumped off and twisted my body and grabbing another roped while swing towards the ground I unsheathed my sword and I did a double front flip and landed infront of my dad. I raised my sword at the demon."Give me one good reason why I shouldn't ram you through" I snarled he was obviously taken back by my tone of voice but quickly covered it up with a cocky smirk "and who might you be?" he asked I shrugged my shoulders "oh you know I go by many names too many to count most of them are un holy words but hay! whatever floats their boats but personally I like to go by Raven" I spat venom dripping from every word. He chuckled and came closer and closer so close that our noses were nearly touching I heard my dad growl behind me but I made a signal with my hands telling him I was fine."You've got fire I like fire" he said flirty I smiled sweetly "and if you don't want to get burned I think you should step back before this fire turns a blaze" I said innocently once again he chuckled but didn't move back I smirked "I like this position" I said flirtily "but I still want you to move back" I then shoved him back making him stumble a couple of steps. He growls like a rabid dog I smirk which causes him to growl again he charges at me I smile and side step pulling dad with me "be careful Raven!"Trip shouts I smile at him "hey no need to worry Trip I'll be fine" I reassure. I looked back over to Pan who is smirking a evil smirk I raised an eyebrow like lightning he rushes over to Trip and grips his shirt I growled loudly and threateningly.I take a threatening step closer to him "let go of him before I rip you to shreds" I growl deeply it didn't even sound like my voice I snarled well this is new.Everyone is looking at me funny I don't care he is hurting someone I care about and this is not okay he chuckled "you are full of surprise Raven" he emitted I smirked evilly "unless you want to uncover all these surprises I suggest you let him go and leave this ship before I rip your throat out with my sword" I shout loudly and once again it didn't sound like my voice he shrugged "what would you do if I did this" he asked he then turned around and made this calling sound with his tongue.Just three seconds later I saw shiny scales appear in the water.I gasped "you wouldn't" I said he laughed "oh but I would" he cackled before I could even react he threw Trip into the mermaid infested water."LEO!" I screamed I threw my sword to the ground and took off my coat and boots I then ran to the edge of the ship and dived in.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I heard the whole crew scream as I splashed into the water,the water felt like ice daggers piercing my body I felt my legs starting to tingle I looked my legs started to turn into scales red like fire and at the very bottom on my fins they turned orange I felt my clothes disappear and replaced with a sliver shell bra  and my bandana replaced with a white wire with pearls laced through it going around my head.I looked for Leo I found him being dragged down by three mermaids I screeched and swam after them."STOP!" I screamed three heads flicked towards me "let him go" I demanded they laughed "no way" one said "he's ours"another said I growled.I swam more closer to them to see Trips eyes nearly closing I grabbed him and pressed my lips on his giving him air if a mermaid kisses you for 10 seconds you get 20 minutes being able to breath under water.After 10 seconds he was ripped away from me and handed him to the mermaid on the left I hissed.Declaring war they hissed back and swam towards me I hit one of them in the face with my fin causing her to get knocked out I turned to the other mermaid who had her sharp pointy teeth out I can't do that but I can make my nails longer "what's the matter seaweed can't make your teeth pointy?" she taunted I laughed "maybe because I'm not like you"I said swiping my claws at her. Our fight went on for three minutes when finally "STOP!" we both looked over to the source of the voice it was the mermaid keeping hold of Leo who by now is awake and looking at me very scared like I smiled softly at him I swam over "yes?" I asked the mermaid "where did you get that necklace?" she asked.She stopped this whole fight so she would know where I got my necklace she must of sensed my confusion "someone very high in ruilty here had that necklace and it is one of a kind" she explained I looked down at the gold and silver mermaids I looked back up at her with a sad smile "it was my mother's I got it on my birthday yesterday" I said sadly "she died 15 years ago" I added they both gasped the one holding Leo and the one I was fighting started freaking out not sure where the other one went. "You are........oh my god I am so sorry here take your friend back" she said thrusting Trip at me I took him gently "you okay Trip?" I asked looking at him he nodded "when we get back on land me and you need to have a serious decision about fish" he said sarcastically I smiled."Why are you giving him back to me not to be rude or anything?" I asked curiously they looked shocked "don't you know who your mother is?" one asked I shook my head "all I know is that her name was Ivy and she was a mermaid and loved my dad and she died at the hands of the dark one" I choked out.They gave me pity looks "she was a good friend of ours your mum she was the most kindest mermaid out there" the one with the pink tail said "everyone was sad when she died" one with the blue tail added I smiled "she was the princess down here" they said together I opened my mouth "WHAT?" I screeched the nodded their heads "wow" is all I could say."My name is Jewels" blue tail said offering a hand I smiled and shook it "Lilly" the other on said I shook her hand too "Ivy or Raven" I said they laughed "your mum's name and Raven is your middle name" Jewels said  "how did you...?" I was cut off by Lilly "she told us your middle name never found out your real name" Lilly said I smiled and covered Leo's ears making sure he couldn't hear us "my name is Quinn Raven Jones" I said they smiled "but can you not call me that no one knows my name except my dad and his best friend Mr Sme" I pleaded they nodded "you can call me somthing else if you don't like Ivy or Raven but my dad only calls me Ivy" I stated they smiled and looked at each other "Ember" they said in sync I raised an eyebrow "your mother's nickname you have her tail" I nodded.I looked down at Leo "I think it's time to go see you guys latter? and if I want to contact how do I?" I asked shyly they laughed and gave me a shell that turned into a silver ring "tap and it will turn and blow it we will come" Jewels said "bye guys" I said they waved and swam away. We reservists I looked at Leo "you okay they didn't hurt you?" I asked scanning his body for any wounds "no no" he shook his head I smiled I grabbed onto Leo and jumped onto the deck forgetting I still had my tail we landed with a flop they whole ship looked like a battle ground my dad and Pan were fighting none of them seemed to noticed our return I quickly changed back to my legs and stood up "HEY!" I yelled everyone stopped to look at me they all shouted for joy well all except Pan he just looked shocked I walked over and picked up my sword "get off my ship you bloody demon" I sneered "how? how did you escape the mermaids?" he stuttered I grinned and looked down at my ring "like you said Pan I'm fully or surprise in more ways than one" I winked he laughed and took one more jab at my dad which he deflected and flew off.    

This is what Quinn looks like.