You frustrate me!(A Sasuke Uchiha love story.) Book 1-Genin

Thanks for the comments :)  I love them!  I'm going to be making this story sort of like books.  Book 1-Genin Book 2-Chunin  and so on.  :)

                       When I woke up I noticed two things.  One- I was in bed with Sasuke Uchiha. Two- Our hands were still tied together -.-

    I tried to wait patiently for him to get up but I was a really early riser.  I wanted to go get breakfast!  So I did the one thing I would never do if it would have been someone else.  I leaned down close to his ear and screamed "Sasuke! There's a load of angry fan-girls here! Ahh Run!"  I watched as he sprung up and looked around quickly.  He grabbed the nearest thing to him.

   I began laughing.  "You thought your fan-girls were going to attack us, and you grab a stuffed animal?!" I then realized he was glaring down at me. 

   That's when he gets up, which gets me up because were tied together.  He walks into the bathroom and turns on the water, filling the tub.  "Wait your not going to do anything to me?"  He didn't answer as he waits for it to fill.

    After it filled, he shut the water off.  That's when he peers over at me.  I thought I saw a smirk.  "Oh no!  Never!"  He tried to come get me but I kept backing towards the locked door.   He grabs me and I kick him punch him, basically I did everything in my power to get him off me.

   He then dropped me, into the tub of freezing cold water.  I glared as he smirked.  "Are you at least going to help me?"  He rolled his eyes and held out his hand.  I grabbed a hold of his hand and pulled him in.   I laughed.  2 for Ryoko.  1 for Duckbutt.

     He glared as he pulled us both up.  We walk back into the room and we both get dressed.  Once done, we both walk down stairs and Dad is waiting for us.

  "How did you two sleep?"  We both sent death glares his way.  He set our breakfast in front of us and we all ate.  Saskue and I left for training but I noticed Dad didn't.  He was probably going to come late then.

    On the way I looked at Sasuke.  "Alright I'm here to call a truce.  The faster we learn to work together, the faster I can get away from you."  He glared but nodded his head.

   While waiting for Kakashi-sensei, Sasuke and I decided we would train together.  We had to learn to use our techniques together.  "Alright Sasuke, if you use your fire, I can't use my water."

  So were going to have to Genjutsu or Taijutsu.  Our jutsu's are just too different.  He smirked as he leaned in and told me the plan.

                  When Kakashi came back he wanted to see how far along we've all come.  Kakashi got out his book and began reading, waiting for an attack.  Sasuke and I put our plan  into action.

  I used a water technique that would come at Kakashi, and when he dodged Sasuke would have his fireball jutsu, already in attack.  Then we both began using simple kicks and punches.

  Of course Kakashi being Kakashi, he dodged everything.

         After a while Sasuke and I began to slow down a little.  Then Kakashi announced we were done.   He came over to us and undid the rope with a jutsu.  "Yes I'm free!"  I began singing.  Naruto and Sakura laughed as I hugged my dad. 

       Little did I know the next dad would be horrible.