You frustrate me!(A Sasuke Uchiha love story.) Chapter 9

As I got up from my position hours later, I couldn't help the gut feeling that came to me.  Pein had to be lieing.  My mother would never do that.  I laid down on my bed and fell asleep. 

     "Ryoko."  I looked around.  It was pure white.  Like snow.  "Ryoko."  "Mom?" 

      "Darling, he's not your father.  He's just telling you that to break you.  Don't let him do it.  Keep that fire."  I looked at my mother.  I knew Pein wasn't my father, but why was he trying to break me?  My mother read my mind as she said,"It's easier for you to use your powers if your broken.  Your father was the one who died in battle.  Youji."  I looked up at her,"Mom why did you leave me?  I have so many questions, and I'm so scared."  She embraced me before whispering,"Remember Ryoko."  Then she touched me and everything went black.

          When I woke up in the morning, I remembered my childhood.  What Itachi tried to keep from me, who I was and who my family was.  I rushed to the bathroom and threw up whatever was in my stomach.  I washed my mouth out and came back out.  Itachi was lieing on his bed.  For being a murderer, he actually looked kinda peaceful.  I looked around the room.  Everything was in order.

     I layed back on my bed and began thinking.

                          Flashback 1.

     A little girl of 5 sat outside on her porch.  Her mother was inside getting ready.  Ryoko had no idea where they were going.   Her mother only said they were going to meet old friends. 

     As her mother walked out, she grabbed Ryoko's hand.  "Where are we going Mama?"  "To a place where you can have friends."  Little Ryoko was happy.  She never really got to play with friends.  As they got there Ryoko noticed a little boy, that looked about her age.  She quickly ran from her mother to greet him, "Hi I'm Ryoko!"  The little boy seemed a little frightened.  "I'm Sasuke."  She smiled as she grabbed his hand and drug him to his back yard.  "Come on let's play!"  Akira couldn't help but laugh as Ryoko got Sasuke to open up a little bit.

                            Flashback 2

        Ryoko was at the house waiting for Sasuke.  She was now 7 and excited because she had been getting some of her powers.  She could read someone's mind.  However it could also be a very bad thing.  Especially when a few days before she would turn 8, she found out a terrible secret.  Sasuke was now 8. 

         As Ryoko waited for Sasuke she saw Itachi coming in.  "Hi Itachi!"  He gave her a small nod and began to retreat to his room, that is until he heard a gasp.  He felt as if his mind was being violated.  He turned to the young girl.  How was he supposed to get out of this?

   Ryoko backed away from the man she once thought was nice.  He was an evil person.  "Ryo-chan I won't hurt you.  Just come here."  Ryoko began crying as she tried to run for the door.  He was there in a flash.  "I'm sorry Ryoko but you can't remember this."  With that said he took her memories from her.  Later on that night, he would do the same to Sasuke.

                End of Flashbacks.

            I was forced out of my memories when I realized, I needed to talk to Pein.  I knew he was lieing.  As I got up and headed for the door, Itachi was slamming the door shut in seconds.  I was about to glare at him until I recalled what happened the day before.  "Where are you going?"  I looked at him, I knew if I didn't he would get mad.  He didn't like telling people twice.  He nodded as he let go of the door.

     He led me out and walked me to Pein's door.  I knocked. "Enter."  As soon as I walked in, Itachi closed the door and left.  "What is it you need Ryoko."  That voice would forever haunt me.   "I know your lieing.  Your not my father."  He seemed to study my face for a while until he answered.  "And how do you know?"  "Let's call it a gut feeling."  He nodded.  I was about to walk out just as he said,"Tell your mother, I do have other ways of breaking you."  As I turned to face him he said,"Leave."  I walked back and glared at him.  "No." 

    I was on the ground, in seconds.  The pain was searing.  I didn't even see him.  "Don't talk to me like that.  Your training with Itachi starts tomorrow. Leave."  I picked myself up and scrambled out the door.  I was terrified. 

         As I found my way to the kitchen, I realized how long it had been since I had eaten.  It felt like an eternity.  Once I filled up I went back to the room.  I read for a bit and then took a shower.  As I came out I saw Itachi standing there.  "Your training is tomorrow at 5 a.m.  Do not be late."  I knew he would wake me up at 4:30.  I laid down and slept.  Tomorrow was gonna be a long day.

                              The next morning Itachi had waken me up.  I got dressed quickly and went to the kitchen.  I ate and then Itachi lead me to the training field.  He wanted me to fight him first.  That lasted only for a couple of minutes.  I hated the difference in power. 

         After he beat me, he explained what I had done wrong.  I was suprised at how good of a techer he was.  He didn't like explaining things twice but he did know exactly what to say so that I got it.  I knew he was only doing this because Pein had forced him to.

        After that was done I stayed in the training area.  He hadn't gone easy on me, not that I expected him to.  As I looked around I noticed a door connected to the forest.  Maybe just maybe.

       I crept to the door and pulled it open.  Then...