You frustrate me!(A Sasuke Uchiha love story.) Chapter 6

Author's Note. Important I suggest you read it!:)

                                 Okay so basically I'm having second thoughts on whether she should be with Sasuke or not.  So I'd like all of you to comment and tell me if Ryoko should be with Sasuke, Itachi, Shikamaru, or someone else.  I do however, refuse to  put her with someone that is  19 or older.  In this I'm just putting Itachi at 17.  So comment and tell me who you think Ryoko should be with !

           I was at the training area with Guy.  We worked more on my moves and I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched.  I just shrugged it off though.  Guy wouldn't let that guy near me.  I still needed to find out who he was.

    As soon as training  was over I went to a book store.  I checked numerous books but I couldn't find him.  The last book was the bingo book.  I opened it and beginning flipping until I saw those familiar crimson eyes.

     Uchiha Itachi.  Killing his clan.  One soul survivor.

       Those were the things that grabbed my attention.  I slammed the book shut and put it back.  As soon as I walked out of the store I noticed it was late.  I stopped by a local food place and ate.  By the time I was done it was late.  The whole place was filled with darkness.

     As I walked home I felt those eyes on me again.  Has he watched me the whole day?  What does he want?  So he must be Duckbutt's brother.  They looked exactly alike. 

      As I found my way to Kakashi's house I walked in and slammed the door shut.  I locked it.  I walked to my room and noticed my window was opened.  I heard voices coming from outside it.  " Does she know yet, un?"  I couldn't hear the second voice.  "Why can't we kidnap her now, yeah?!"  I turned on my bedroom light and the voices stopped. I held a kunia in my hand.  I walked to the window and slammed it shut.

    I turned to my dresser and got my clothes out. I took a quick shower and went to sleep. 

         Click. I jumped up at the noise. I looked around my room and one thing stuck out.  Those crimson eyes were staring back at me. I was about to scream until something was placed over my mouth.  I felt my eyes drooping.  The hand was removed and I fell back into my bed. Crimson eyes greeted me in my dreams.

          I woke up and jumped out of bed.  My breathing was heavy, my body was sweaty.  The sun was shining, filling the entire room with light.  I looked around.  My room had been trashed.  My clothes were everywhere and my weapons were sprawled out on the floor.  Then I noticed something shiny on my desk.  As I walked closer, I noticed it was a necklace with a moon on it.  Under it, was a letter.  I pulled that out and read the short note.

          This will bring you the answers to your past.

     I looked at the necklace and put it down. I then looked at the clock. Crap! I was supposed to meet Guy!  I threw the necklace down, changed, and ran out the door.  As I was running I ran right into someone's chest. 

     Guy peered down at me. "Your late, I was beginning to wonder if something happened my young pupil!"  I looked away as I said, "No nothing happened. I just overslept. Sorry it won't happen again."  He nodded and we ran to the training area. Training got harder each day, but Guy promised that every evening he would do a little training with me.

      As soon as training was done I went to the book store again.  I then knew who I was searching for.  I need information on Uchiha Itachi.  I looked through some books, until I finally found it.

          He graduated at the age of seven. Obtained the Sharingan at 8. He was 10 when he passed the Chunin Exams.  By age 13 he was captain of the Anbu Black Ops. He has obtained Mangekyou Sharingan and Amatersu. 

       I looked at the information in my hands. He was the prodigy child. A sudden wave of fear came over me. What could a guy like him, want with a girl like me? Heck I was weak! I knew my stuff but not nearly as much as he did! I knew then what I had to do.  I had to become stronger.  I didn't like this fear hanging over me.

     I was determined.  I would not let this guy ruin my life.  I had friends and now a step-dad.  Speaking of Kakashi I wonder how he's doing.  Would he care to know that I was in danger?  Or should I just keep it form him?  I pondered this as I walked to the store. 

  Kakashi was running out of food and I knew we would need some.  Tomorrow was my training with Asuma.  I wonder what he'd teach me.  

   I bought my food supplies and then walked home. I put them away and sat down. I wondered how my team was.  I hate to admit it, but I kinda missed them.  Well maybe not so much Duckbutt.  I smiled to myself as I recalled memories from our Academy days.  Sasuke always called me a baka, but then again I always called him Duckbutt. 

       I stood up and went outside.  There was a small pond out there.  I sat down as I pondered what I could do.  I guess I could try THE jutsu. I stood up as I let out a small breath.  I began moving the water.  Then I heard something and everything stopped. My water fell back into the pond and I jumped out of the way of an oncoming kunia. I looked around.

   Whoever threw that was very precise. He was aiming to stop my concentration.  I looked around again and then proceeded to go inside.  I locked the door.  If that was Itachi, I knew I had no chance. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and

   Ahahaha sorry guys:)  I couldn't resist! I'll update soon!