Chapter 3

The bus ride was long. Really,really long. Several incidents had happened on the bus so I'm going to go from I almost pasted out out of annoyance to I almost died. Like actually DIED!

First the bus driver started humming Latino music really really loud. I don't have a problem with Latino music unless these three problems are involved: One, if the songs are talking about beautiful girls with beautiful bodies. Two if the person singing the songs can't sing and is a creep. And three, if the person singing the songs keeps on looking at you and can barely keep his eyes on the ROAD.

We almost crashed into hover cars three times already. Secondly the girl with the blond hair and pink ear buds started talking really random nonsense. First she announced that her name was Brittany to everyone on the bus. Then she blabbered about how she had a crush on some one on the bus and how cute and handsome and just perfect he was for her. While she's saying this she's flipping her hair and battering her eyes flirtatiously at you-know-who.

I remember the woman talking the nonsense language said something that sounded like : "Khwām rạk h̄nùm s̄āw k̆ mị̀ pĕn welā". Then Brittany seemed to understand and she sent her a look that could kill. Though I emphasize the word seemed to understand.
Then ear bud- Brittany announced that her favorite color was pink (no duh),she was a real blond (doubt it) and that she loved nice expensive poofy pollen free red roses. I almost laughed. Since when in the year of 2378 did some idiot create pollen free roses ?! I mean,are those even an actual thing?

Then after decades of blabbering she plopped down in her chair and blew a kiss at the blue eyed boy. This time I glare at her. Just because you talk about yourself to everyone doesn't mean that you're going to get what you want.

Then the bus driver started looking at me again while singing and we literally scraped the side of a hover Ferrari and the bus almost flipped over. I remember him shouting " Lo siento!" out the window and waving to the driver. This part is what freaks me out the most. The guy in the Ferrari and two kids come out the car saying " It's okay , it's okay I'll buy another one!" to the bus driver.

I gawk at them. A crazy bus driver literally scraped off the left side of your hover FERRARI and you just smile and say that you'll buy another one? Then to top it off you have kids in the car? Even if you did have the money that's just thousands of dollars wasted. Then he stuck his head back inside the window and said:
" Nice people, nice people. "
Then he turned to me as my face was morphed in horror and confusion and said " See hermosa everything is fine. Your perfectly safe around me hermosa."

I shiver and pull my hoodie over my head and try not to fall asleep in case the driver almost kills someone again. Behind me I hear blue eyes grumbling about never taking this bus again. I make a mental note not to either.
"We're here everyone...now get off my bus." Brittany sashayed off the bus like a queen waving and saying how great the bus ride was. I'm thinking the complete opposite, that girl must be crazy or have mental issues or something.

Nonsense woman steps off the bus grumbling "Ngò xmerikạn." Brittany seems to have a hatred for this woman because she looked at her with distaste in her eyes.

Blue eyes stuffs his hands into his pockets and mumbles a thanks to the bus driver.
"Your welcome my freind, and remember to think of what I said!" He says with a smile.

"Ok..." blue eyes mumbles politely and walks away. Then there's Brittany.
"Hey babe c'mere. " she says as she runs up to him.
"Ugh" he says " What do you want?"
"Your number " she said holding out a pencil and paper.

Smirking he wrote it down. My eyebrows knit togethere. I had no idea he was into her. Maybe that's what he was thinking about this entire time. Brittany and her fake blond self....With her grey mascara covered eyes that could probably lure demons out of-

"Are you getting off hermosa?"
I look up and see the bus driver looking down at me. As I look at him I see a strange but creepy glint in his amber eyes. I look down quickly remembering my mother's words.
"Y-yes I am." I stutter grabbing my purse, moving to get up. He hobbles outside the door of the hover bus. As I approach the steps he holds out his hand like a gentleman for me to take as I walk down the steps. I take his hand to be polite as I walk.

" Thank you." I say politely.
"Your welcome hermosa, anytime you need a bus call for 61824 and I'll be there. " he winks and I smile looking down avoiding his gaze. I tug my hand out of his but...He doesn't let go. He holds on tighter and I yank my hand harder. Suddenly he pulls me against him and he puts his back against the front of the bus. I try to scream but he clamps his calloused hand against my mouth.
"Listen hermosa," he whispers against my ear " I'm a very lonely man you know . I would love if you could keep me company ."
I almost gag against the staleness of his breath.
"You don't deserve that boy you need someone better..he's young and foolish and doesn't know how to take care of a beauty such as yourself. But I do. Come with hermosa I can-"

I don't hear the rest . Adrenaline rushes through my veins. I jerk my elbow into his stomach and kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

He howls in pain and wraps his arms around his stomach. Then I run . I run and run and run. Never looking behind me. As I run I here him yell:
" I will have you hermosa!! No matter what I have to do you will be mine hermosa!MINE!"
I keep running. Tears of fear escape my eyes but I don't stop running. I just run and run and run...