five

"Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word."

"I see you're fine." He was on his mask. I was not able to tell if he was relieved or being sarcastic. Either way, it wouldn't make me feel any better. "Let this be a very important lesson," He stepped forward, his mask inching mine. I did not know if he was staring at me or not. I did not dare to blink, thinking as if we were in an unknown staring contest.

"You can can never escape this place." His words made me cringe unconsciously, I then take off my gaze off of his captivating mask.

I remained silent, I felt embarrassed of what I did earlier.

I sit up as he sits on the chair beside the bed. He was still facing my direction, which made me anxious of what I look like right now. I'm very sure that I look like I haven't slept for days. But since when did I care what I looked like in front of him. Maybe because he's a potential Sith Lord?

"Why were you trying to escape?" He breaks the silence. He cocks his head to the side, I bet- trying to intimidate me.

I scoff at his question. He's got to be kidding me, right? He knew all too well why I was trying to escape.

I wanted to get off this ship and be back home. If there was any left.

"I wasn't." I retort bad I shift fro my spot, now facing him. "I was just trying to find a candy shop." I sarcastically say as I roll my eyes.

I felt a tiny bit of regret saying those words. He might use the force on me, again. But it very surprised me when he didn't.

Instead, he chuckled and reached for the bottom of his mask. He was actually smiling. He leaned dangerously close to my face, up to the point where I can feel his breath radiate all over my face. I felt like I was paralyzed- making me think that Kylo did it. But I was doing it to myself.

Our gazes lock, his eyes trail off to my lips, making me let out a quivered breath. Then a second later, he brought up his eyes back to mine again.

He caresses my cheeks, and I feel warm blood rush to my face.

"You don't have to go." He whispers, I can't help notice that there was plead hidden in his tone. He continues to draw invisible lines on my cheeks. "You can stay. I can teach you the ways of the force." He tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear. His eyes never leaving mine.

I can't help but think- is this really the guy who tormented my village? Who killed countless of people whom I know of?

He seems to be a different person.

He seems to be found.

There were so many questions running through my head. I almost cannot understand each one of them, due to my overflowing thoughts. "I-" I barely spoke. I was really nervous and confused at the same time. "I can't. You k-killed them." I stammered as I shook my head slowly, half believing that this was really happening and half not. He was trying to put me under his control. And I didn't complain about it.

I hate to admit but he almost made me agree to stay. He had this effect that I can't resist. And I hate myself for not being able to do so.

"You should know that it wasn't my call." His face was still hovering mine. "He gave me a task that I can't falter."

I blinked my eyes, but they weren't leaving his. I just couldn't get myself to take my gaze off him. As if there was this invisible force making me do so. "Who exactly is 'he'?"

"You'll meet him tomorrow." How can I not find this small distance between us uncomfortable? "He actually requested for your presence. I've told him about you."

"I can't say no to that, can't I?" I let out a small chuckle despite the nervousness building up on me.

He chuckled and looked at my lips for the second time. For a second there, I thought he was going to do something. But instead, he rests his back on the chair. "I believe you don't have a choice."

"Good to know." I crossed my arms and closed my eyes. I somehow felt disappointment and embarrassment. He wouldn't do it, right?

Of course not!

I just want to forget his presence for a minute, he gave me confusing feelings, that I had a bad feeling about.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks, almost softly.

"You probe my mind all the time." I try to say in a less offensive way as possible. "How is this time any different?" I say, my eyes were still closed.

"I don't really know. I think now's not just the time to enter your mind." His voice was deep and was somehow truthful. I sit up again, now intrigued with our topic.

I laughed at his remark and furrowed my eyebrows at him, "And why is that, Lord Ren?" I mocked him.

"I might see a vision of you and I closing the gap between us a minute ago."

> > > >

Is Keira really warming up to Kylo or is just me?

Okay, I really need help from you guys. Any feedback guys? I accept constructive criticism.

Frances