Part 1

Dean and Sam Winchester are brothers who hunted the supernatural. yea yea yea you all know that if you're reading this so let me get to the real story.

The boys were on a case about cursed items with some very interesting effects in the people who touch them. there has been everything from suicide to full on species swap. " Dean I think I know where the cursed book is" Sam calls out to his brother across the cheap motel room. Dean had been grabbing some pie and was just about to take a bite. He sighs and walks over, looking over Sams' shoulder. There was a listing for a book with old writing that could not be translated. the listing stated 'buy at your own risk' making Dean raise a brow" you sure Sammy? " Sam nods " this book matches what we have seen and the whole 'buy at your own risk' thing seems like something a normal person would put for the supernatural." Dean nods" Alright well let's go get it and lock it up before more people get turned into frogs" he jokes and Sam shakes his head in disapproval.

Dean grabs his keys to the Impala and Sam packs up his laptop. They walk out to the beautiful 1967 chevy impala Dean called baby. Dean hops in the driver's seat and Sam gets in the passenger side as Dean starts up the car with a nice purr. Before Sam can say anything Dean blasts Ac Dc's thunderstruck. Sam sighs and yells over the music" Dean turn it off!" Dean only laughs" House rules Sammy, Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole." He takes off to the small resale shop in the Montana town. Sam tries to block out his brothers' music but Dean only sings it to get on his nerves.

Sam is glad when they make it to the shop and Dean turns off the car. " looks like a normal shop....how did they get the book?" Dean asks as he gets out. Sam shrugs" let's just hope they still have it." he starts to walk in when he sees the book in the front case. Sam points it out to Dean who walks in and goes to the counter" Hey there I couldn't help but notice the book in your window...I've been looking for it to complete my collection." he says to the man who only gives him a warning look" it's for sale but it has some...interesting properties....." he grabs a cloth to get the book, setting it in front of Dean and Sam. Dean nods" how much?" he looks at the shopkeeper." um...50 dollars." Dean nods and gets his wallet out, paying the man. once the shopman puts the money in the register he wraps the book in a cloth. Dean takes it and they leave.

Once back at the motel room Dean carefully unwraps the book." I wonder what would happen if we touched it" he says as a joke. Sam shakes his head" Dean don't....." Dean acts like he's going to touch it and Sam quickly goes to pull his hand away but trips and they both end up touching the book as Sam knocks Dean over, landing on top of him. Dean pushes Sam off him before they are both struck with pain unlike the normal gun shots and knife wounds.  Sam yells out in pain before passing out and Dean tries to yell to his brother to wake up but passes out himself.

When Dean wakes up he sits up and rubs his head. he stops when he feels long hair, unlike his normal hair. He pulls his hand away and tilts his head down and a lot of dirty blonde hair falls in his face. " what the hell?" he asks and when he hears his voice he stops. it was a higher pitch but still just as rough. He looks down at his body and sees a female figure under his now baggy clothes. He yells" what the hell!?!?!?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys so i hope you like this because im having fun writing it! ~breanna