********

Today is the first day of my senior year. I spent as much time with Jack as I could over the summer.

Since there are only a few minutes before class starts, I decide to go to my first class, English.

I walk into the classroom, and I don't see anyone I know. I just shrug and sit in a random seat in the back.

I decide to text Jack until the final bell rings.

As I read Jack's reply, I hear someone sit next to me.

Hope you have a great first day, beautiful. I love you! -Jack <3

I smile at the text, but it fades when I hear an all-too-familiar voice.

"Hey, gorgeous. Looks like we have English together."

I look up at the tall, blonde-haired boy next to me and roll my eyes.

"You've got to be kidding me," I mutter.

"What? You're not happy to see me?" he asks with a sarcastic tone.

"Luke, is it your purpose in life to irritate me? If so, you accomplished that a long time ago, now leave me alone," I say sternly.

"Oh, but why stop the fun now? Besides," he leans closer and whispers into my ear, "you're kinda hot when you're mad."

That sent a chill down my spine, but I don't show it.

"Oh God. Seriously, Luke? Go sit with your friends and leave me alone," I say, irritated.

"Well, it's not a lie, and no I think I prefer sitting right here."

I roll my eyes, and class starts. I do my best to ignore Luke, but it's not exactly easy.

As I'm listening to the teacher tell the class what the class will consist of this year, I feel a warm hand on my bare knee.

It was a bad day to wear a dress.

I feel the hand go up my thigh slowly and under my dress, and I know it's Luke's hand touching me.

I look at Luke with an annoyed expression, grab his wrist, and force him off my leg.

"What the hell, Luke!?" I whisper.

He looks at me and smirks, "Don't tell me you didn't like it."

"Don't you ever touch me like that again! Do you understand me?" I say with anger in my tone.

He keeps his smirk and says, "Okay, how about if I touch you like this?" he slowly pushes a strand of hair behind my ear, "Or this?" he cups my face and strokes my cheek with his thumb, "Or maybe even this?" he runs his thumb over my bottom lip. His eyes go from my eyes to my lips over and over as he did these things.

I grab his wrist and pull his hand off of me.

"Just don't touch me, Luke."

"Oh, come on, I know you like me," he says, way too sure of himself.

"Actually, it's quite the opposite. I hate you, Luke Hemmings."

_______________________________________

So, this will be the story that I will focus on whenever Heartbreak Girl is over. I really hope you guys liked the first chapter! So, Luke's a little touchy, isn't he? What do you think will happen with him and Leia? Comment what you think, and Chapter 2 will be posted whenever Heartbreak Girl is officially completed.

And here's some lip-biting Luke:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.