7

When Luke and I arrive at my house and go inside, we are greeted by my father.

"Leia, sweetie, is that you?" he calls from the tv room.

"Yeah, Daddy, and I brought a friend," I answer.

My dad then walks to where Luke and I are. When he sees Luke, confusion is evident in his features.

"I, uh, I figured you would have been at Jack's again today," Dad says.

"Yeah, about that: Jack and I broke up..."

"What!? Why!?"

I look at Luke and say, "Well, it turns out that he really was cheating on me."

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie."

"It's okay, Daddy. I'll be fine."

I grab Luke by the wrist and drag him to my room upstairs.

When we get to my room, I close the door, and I turn around, only to bump right into Luke. Our faces are now only an inch apart.

I feel my cheeks start to heat up, and I look at the ground.

"S-sorry," I stutter and step around him.

When I'm about to go sit on my bed, I feel Luke's hand around my wrist, pulling me back towards him. He turns me around, wraps an arm around my waist, and pulls me so close to him that our chests are touching.

"Don't apologize. I like being close to you," he says.

My heart begins to race.

"Why do you do this to me, Luke Hemmings?" I ask softly.

He smirks. "Do what, angel?"

Angel? I think I could get used to that.

"Why do you confuse me so damn much? It's like I don't understand anything when it comes to you. Everything I thought I knew was true, turns out to be the opposite."

He chuckles. "The only thing you need to understand right now is how I feel about you and, eventually, your own feelings."

I slowly wrap my arms around his neck. "And how exactly do you feel about me?"

He chuckles. "Well," he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear, "you're drop-dead gorgeous," he takes my hand and puts it over his heart. "You feel that?" I nod. I feel it racing. "That's because of you."

I feel my cheeks heat up.

Before I can even think about what I'm doing, I say, "So, what happens when I do this?" and I start kissing his neck.

Luke lets out a soft moan. "Leia..."

I shut him up by smashing my lips to his. He immediately kisses me back and our lips move perfectly together.

My heart begins to race. Jack never made me feel this way when we kissed. Luke is different.

Luke isn't the person that I thought he was. He's not a jerk or a player. He's sweet and caring. I've been the jerk this whole time. I assumed he only associated with me because he wanted to get into my pants.

Damn, was I wrong.

Luke is the first to break the kiss. "Leia... we need to stop now before I'm unable to."

"Who says I want to stop?"

"Leia, your dad is downstairs, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me," he says.

Well, he's not wrong.

"Ugh, fine."

I pull away from Luke and lay on my bed, I pat the space next to me, indicating that he could lay next to me.

He walks over, lays down, and kisses my forehead. I giggle and he smiles.

His smile is so beautiful. His eyes are more beautiful than the ocean itself. Luke is just a beautiful person, and I can't believe I didn't see that sooner.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" he says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Like I'm an open door that you've passed many times but never noticed."

I giggle slightly. "Because, in a way, you are."

_______________________________________

Don't worry you guys, I'm still alive!! Sorry I didn't post this sooner, but I've been a bit busy with school and stuff.

So yeah, here's Chapter 7! What did you guys think? Please leave a comment, and I will post Chapter 8 as soon as I can!