Chapter 2 Help Me Secrets unfolded

Christina's Prov

One moment I'm having the best fucking dream of my whole entire life the next I'm being woken up by four only just to bring baby stuff to him so I head to the baby shop  to get some unisex baby clothes, unisex baby bottles, hair brush and a comb incase it's a boy or a girl idk, some pull ups and nappies because idk how old the kid is it might be a year old or maybe a couple days or months ugh I'll find out soon I guess.

Fours Prov

THIS BABY WONT SHUT UP

She keeps crying in my arms screaming something that sounds Like Mum, mamma something like that I think

Then Christina barges through my door literally......

"I'm here" she says with literally her hands full of bags that also seems to get the attention on the little unknown girl in my arms. She looks at Christina probably thinking she's mentally challenged or something. But she's just started laughing at this crazy unknown person.

"Hello what's your name" Christina asked in a baby voice "mines Christina" still with the all so annoying baby voice. 😳🔫

"Mia" says the little girl in my arms "weres momma?"

"Hi Mia I'm Four okay" Mia just nodded her head By saying she understands.

"We're my momma" she said with tears clouding her stormy blue eyes.

"I don't know honey, what does she look like maybe we could go find her?"
I say but all she does is cry into my shoulder.

"Chris maybe you should check that basket for any clues of were she came from?" I say in hope we could find something help full.

A\N

Hi Guys Sorry For Not Updating In Awhile I'm still On My Christmas Holidays And I've Been Busy With Trying To Get Some more School Stuff And Yea so it's Like 1 Am RN and I start school Basically Tomorrow not today so yea I only have one day of school this week because it's a Friday lol and yea I'll update when I can sorry but keep on voting plz 😊😊
~Elizabeth~

354 words