Chapter 5

A/N the picture above is Chevy's outfit and pics of the people on her bus.

(Still Chevy's P.o.V.)

I woke up and hurriedly got ready, then got my stuff together. When I went down stairs, Lexy was going through the fridge and making breakfast at the same time.

" That's a good way to burn breakfast, here let me help, so we're not late. "

"Okay you just want to be late for Luuke, I bet last night you dreamed about him. Luke, oh-" Lexy teased but was cut off by my phone ringing.

Me- Hello
Luke - Hey darlin just makin sure you're up and getting ready wouldn't want you to be late and get left behind.

Lexy was distracting me in the back ground "Did that just say 'Luke Hotness Bryan'?" Lexy teased.

I just flipped her off and continued talking to Luke.
Me - Yup, Lexy's up and making breakfast. While I'm just taking everything out.
Luke - Hey you need a country man to do that, can't get these kinda muscles anywhere but a farm.
Me - Did you really just quote your on song, you're so cheesy Luke. Hold on let me go quick Lexy needs me I'll call you when I am ready for the place to go and for directions.
Luke - Okay bye sweetheart
Me - Bye

"I bet you're wondering what could be so in important that I ruined your convo with Luke Hotness Bryan, so I just wanted you to tell him I said Hi." Lexy said.

"Are you serious, I already hung up and told him I'd call him for directions?!"

"Oops" she said with a shrug of her shoulders."Wait you just admitted that you put him in your phone as that!"

After we ate I went out to the truck with Lexy, got the dogs loaded up, and then got in. I then called Luke.

Me- Hey Luke so I'm ready for the directions.
Luke - Okay so since so much I'll just stay on the phone and tell you as you go. Is that OK?

In the background I could here someone say you just wanna talk to her. LUKE HAS A CRUSH LUKE HAS A CRUSH!
Luke - Michael shut up now! Sorry for screaming in your ear, so as I was saying I'll tell you the directions.

I sat there blushing.
Me - Um, Yeah. Okay. That works I'm ready when you are.(I stuttered)

*After Luke gives her directions*
(Tyler's P.o.v.)

I saw Chevy and Lexy. I ran out and gave Lexy a hug.
"Hey babe, so you're gonna be with Chevy during the tour right?" I said

"Yep, that means I get to watch you perform." Lexy squealed.

Chevy stood there shocked at our actions, while Luke was sneaking up behind her.
Luke snuck up behind her and grabbed her waist to make her jump. Her reaction was to jump back and scream.

"Ahh, Oh My God, Luke." She said slapping him, when she realized it was him.

" Hey don't bring God into this, and ow." He said with a pouty face.

(Luke's P.o.v.)

She was blushing bright red when I said that.
"Aww you poor baby, want me to kiss it better." Chevy said probably expecting me to say no. I shook my head yes and she kissed my arm.

" To think about it, I think you might of hit my cheek too." I said trying to get her to kiss my cheek.

"Nice try cowboy" she said as she walked away and got the dogs out.

(Chevy's P.o.v.)
As I was getting the dogs out I got a text.
Lexy- Told you he likes you he was totally flirting. Oh and Tyler said the bus drivers won't be here till about 9is now so we have all day before. We leave
I just rolled my eyes and ignored it.
"Okay so, can we start the tour now. I can't wait to meet the people I'm gonna be with for like 8 months."