The Start & The Dead.

Start from the beginning

Now she was 25 and she was so ready to start doing her job as Forensic Scientist, so she could finally solve her parents death.

"Congratulations miss Anderson, you are the new assistant to Forensic Scientist." Captain Singh said while giving a small smile to Hailey, she could squeal right now but she figured it wouldn't be too professional.

"Thank you so much Captain Singh i won-"

" Captain Singh im so sorry im late i had to-" A tall, green eyed boy appeared at the door before Hailey could finish, and she would get mad if he wasnt that cute. He notices the girl sitting on the chair and quickly shuts his mouth."Um im sorry"

"No, actually perfect timing Allen, this is Hailey Anderson the new assistant to Forensic Scientist, Hailey this is Barry Allen." Captain Singh introduces both of them and Hailey smiles at Barry and she sticks her hand out. Barry looks at her and shakes her hand.

"I didn't know that we were having an assistant for Forensic Scientist but its great meeting you." The green eyed boy looks at Hailey and she nods, he feels a tingling sensation on his hand and Hailey quickly takes her hand out of his; he furrows his eyebrows but he lets this incident go. "Well i guess i will see you around"

"Sure." She smiles widely.

"So miss Anderson, you start today, i hope that it won't be a problem."

"The faster the better captain singh, of course it wont be a problem." Hailey nods and reassures him.

"Well the lab is upstairs and if anything happens you will be informed immediately."

And with that Hailey leaves the room, sighing, the tough moment has passed and now she only has to do what she does best, being a Forensic Scientist. She runs upstairs to the lab and sees Barry sitting on his desk.

"Oh hey Hailey!." He smiles happily and Hailey feels somewhat happier.

"Hey Barry, so anything i can help you with?"

"Uh not much, It's been quiet lately"

"Really? Someone would think that with this weird stuff happening lately there would be more crimes." She furrows her eyebrows and she looks at her hands strangely.Barry looks up to her and he looks at her small body shiver, she was quite curvy but she was petite too; he couldn't describe it.

"Oh well they must be just laying low."
Barry says and Hailey nods.

"Yeah guess so."

Suddenly some dark-skinned man walks into the room.

"Barry! There's been a murder at the Central City Morgu-." The man looks at Hailey and furrows his eyebrows.

"Ok Joe this is Hailey Anderson, Hailey this is Joe West, police officer and my dad, ok Hailey lets go." Barry says really fast and grabs her arm leading her to the door of the lab. Hailey and Joe are both confused but they follow Barry's lead.

They get to the crime scene, and Hailey feels overwhelmed but determined to do the best she can. But she feels dizzy for some reason.
Barry notices and walks towards her.

"Hey are you okay?." Barry says and puts his hand on Hailey's shoulders.

"Yeah im fine, just first day dizziness." She reassures him and he nods. Joe walks up to them.

"Barry you need to check this out." Joe gives a quick look at Hailey and she walks towards the dead body. She stares at it and she would start working her magic if it wasnt for one thing. The body had ice in it, it looked like it had bruises because of the impact of the ice; she has never seen something like it but yet again this was only her first day.
She looked back at Barry and he just acted strange almost as if he has seen this before which would be extremely weird.

"Barry" Hailey walks up to him and touches his shoulder. "Are you okay?" She whispers.

"Uh yeah just dizzy" he squints his eyes and looks at her smiling. Joe is talking to some officer. "Im going to grab some blood sample and search for some evidence, can you take the pictures?." He asks her, although he knows the answer.

"Sure, Barry."she grins at him and he squeezes her hand, she feels somewhat confused about this action but for some reason he feels comfortable with her and so does she.

"I know it has only been your first day and i know how it feels, if you need to talk about something i will be here okay?." He looks at her in the eye and she knows he is being honest, she just nods and walks up to the body, ready to start taking pictures of this bizarre situation.