Chapter 7

A/N: Hey all...so after taking a long look at myself and these stories (this one, Roommates, and Growing Up), it's pretty clear to me at this point that I'm really not going to come back and finish them...I just--have moved on a little too far, I guess (if you want a better explanation of what happened and how I'm feeling, you can check this ask I answered on my tumblr - http://benjji2795.tumblr.com/post/137491822714/what-will-happen-with-your-jonnor-fanfics-and-the ). But this was such a great story that I loved as soon as I finished the outline for it and I really loathed to leave this unfinished. So when G8rguy (g8rguy.tumblr.com) offered to take this and finish it to the outline I had, I honestly was thrilled. I trust them to take care of the story and finish it, and I'm relieved that this isn't going to be left without an ending. I appreciate his help and all your support, and I know this story is in good hands :)

- Benjji

Hi Everyone! Benjji graciously trusted me with taking care of his baby and I hope that I will be able to do him justice. He has shared his vision for this story so I am working to bring it to life in his honor and for all of us who loved this story. Please let me know if you have any thoughts and I hope to do it's creator proud! - G 

Jude woke up from a cold sweat and trembling from the fear of his nightmare before he felt the arms that pulled him into Connor's embrace as he suddenly started sobbing. Connor simply held him as Jude sobbed from the built up emotions that he had repressed last night. Adam had come to his apartment to kill him for loving Connor and it was too real.

Jude heard a quiet knocking on the door to his bedroom and he heard Connor call out softly "Yeah?"

"Can I come in?" he heard Justin ask plaintively.

Connor squeezed him again and Jude felt so much better knowing he was safe here. "Yeah...it's open" Connor called out.

Justin slowly opened the door and Jude saw his hand was in front of his eyes. "Are you two decent?" he said carefully.

"No" Connor replied before Jude could say anything but then he chuckled. "But we are dressed" he said kindly.

Justin moved his hand and saw the two of them, fully clothed, laying together on Jude's bed and he came over and sat on the edge of the bed. "I heard...I mean I wanted to see if you were okay Jude" Justin stammered.

"How are you?" Jude asked sitting up when he remembered that Justin saw much more than he did.

"I've never seen a dead person before" Justin whispered. "It was so..." he just stopped talking and Jude grabbed him into a hug that Connor joined in pulling both of the other boys into a giant embrace. They stayed there for a few minutes before Justin pulled back and looked at Connor, concern on his face.

"Dude...are you ok? That was your dad" Justin asked feeling messed up.

"I'm fine Justin, honestly. Adam was my biological father, but he stopped being my dad a long time ago when he decided that alcohol was more important to him than I was" Connor said with a sigh. "I will probably feel something later, but right now...honestly I am just glad that he is dead if I am being honest. The fact that you two are safe and unharmed is more important to me than anything.

"Breakfast?" Justin asked them.

"Let's eat out" Jude suggested instead. "Let someone else take care of it" Jude didn't want to bother but he did want a shower.

After all three of them had showered they headed out to the diner just down the road before they would head to the police office to let Justin and Jude give their statements. They had just got their food when Jude's phone rang and he saw his mom's name flash up.