The Beginning of A new Era

A few day's after the Battle

"Cheers!! For the best GMG in seven years!!!!" Princess Hisui yelled, as she raised her wine glass into the air.

"Yaa Whooo!!!" The wizards yelled. All the guild that competed in the Grand Magic Games, except for Raven Tail, were in the castle celebrating.

They were celebrating the GMG and the victory of the battle between Wizards, and Dragons. The guilds were getting on along great. People were eating and drinking like crazy.

"Hey Lucy!!" Lucy turned around to see Sting, and Rogue coming towards her with their exceeds. Rogue was holding a bottle of wine, and Sting held 4 wine glasses. "We want to apologize for being really rude." Rogue said scratching his neck.

"Oh no it's okay I understand. Don't worry." Lucy said, with her famous smile that lit up the whole world.

"So where's Natsu?" Sting asked looking around. "Oh he said he was getting something, so he should be here soon." Lucy replied.

Sting nodded. "Hey Lucy. In the first day you said you knew where our parents were." Rogue said, a little curious.

"Oh yes. I've known them my whole life." Lucy said. The twin dragon slayers' eyes widen. "Really!?" They yelled at the same time.

"Yeah, come by the guild any time and I'll let ya see them." She replied. Then the next second both boys had tackled her in a bug hug. "Guys....can't Breath!" Lucy said, as she struggled for air.

"Oh sorry Lucy-san." Sting said helping her up. "Oh it's okay."

The three began talking, and getting to know one another better. All around them, people were chatting becoming better friends by the second.

"Lucy!"

Lucy once again turned around to see Yukino running towards her. "Hey Yukino is there is a problem?" Lucy asked, since seeing her friend running is a long ball gown dress, kinda shocked her.

"Oh well we have a little surprise for you." She said with a smirk. Lucy looked at her friend very confused.

"We?" Lucy asked. Yukino was about to answer when, "Now please welcome a very special guest!!!" The guard yelled.

The large doors open to revel, Natsu holding someone's hand. But, the person was very small. They began walking out of the dark doorway and down the shiny stone stairs.

Lucy put her hands over he mouth, as she got a better look at the little person. Tears began to flow down her cheeks.

"Nori!!!" Lucy yelled, as she ran towards her daughter. Nori let go of her fathers hand and ran towards her mother. 'Mommy!!!" She yelled, as her mother finally reached her.

They held eachother tight. "I- I thought.." Lucy said as she looked at her daughter in awe. "When you destroyed the portal, me and your future self became a live again." She chirped.

"Nani!!!!!!!!!" The whole room yelled. Lucy sweat dropped. "Y-yeah there was a future me here too. I saw her. I'm glad you guys became a live again, but how are you here?" Lucy asked, a little confused.

"Oh well future you let Daddy have me for one night so you could see me!" She cheered.

Flashback

"Come on Nori, lets go." Future Lucy said as she held her daughters hand. She was about to open a portal when, "Lucy?"

Lucy turned around to see Natsu standing there. They were in an ally. "Hello Natsu." She said a small smile playing on her lips. "Hey Daddy!!" Nori called.