Part 2: The House

Aeron pulled on a new shirt after stripping out of her clinging sand covered clothes. She had only a few minutes before the house flooded with housewives, creepy husbands, and their--teenage--children. Aeron and her siblings used to tough out the parties together, playing hide-and-seek and pranking the guests, but since Jenna had gone to college, she could go to other parties with her friends. And since the twins had become such jerks, even if they wanted to talk to Aeron, she wouldn't want to reply.

Aeron heard her door whine open and "You decent?" puff into the room in Jenna's constantly sarcastic high-pitched voice.

"Yeah," Aeron replied and turned in time to see the manicured hand, covering the cobalt eyes of Aeron's older sister, lower to her perfectly shaped waist.

"You want to come to a party at my friend's place?" Jenna asked.

"Is your friend in college?"

"It's summer, but yeah, and so what?" Jenna demanded

"Why do you think I'd want to go then?" Aeron sighed.

"Because I know you hate this party more than any other, and I wanted to be nice," she then whispered, "but not nice enough to stay here with you."

"Okay, I'll come."

"Wow, I was actually not expecting that," she looked genuinely surprised, "come on, we need to leave. Now or never." As soon as Jenna finished speaking Aeron grabbed a leather bag she rarely used and crammed her things into every pocket.

Then the two sisters vanished into the night in the direction of Jenna's University.