Steve X Reader: The Real Steve Part 4 *Bonus*

A/N: Hey everyone! First off I wanna say THANK YOU!!!!! OVER 9K VIEWS AND 400 VIEWS!!!! You guys are amazing!!! I wish I can hug and kiss you all (on the cheek of course)!!!

One of the few requests I have gotten lately was an extended part of one of my earlier stuff called the Real Steve. Since it is snowing like crazy and Valentine's Day is coming up soon, I came up with an idea for our amazing Captain. 

Enjoy everyone!!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In all of your years, you had never seen the weather like this before. You were beginning to think that perhaps that you would have a snow free winter with no chances of falling on the ice. Then snowmageddon happened to fall unto your region, causing to groan into your boyfriend's shoulder. 

Yup you were still with your amazing sweet boyfriend Steve Rogers. You two love birds have been together for over a year now and have been going strong since. You still remember when you had first met him as his cute adorable tiny self, trying to find a good book to read. You saw past his appearance and saw his heart which made you swoon and gush whenever you were with him. Those first few months with him were just great and so enjoyable. 

Then came the day when you found the truth about Steve. He had told you why he has never mentioned his job or his friends. Turns out your beloved considerate Steven was the one and only Captain America, the leader of the mighty Avengers. After explaining how it was possible to change appearances and his reasons for doing such an act, you reassured him that you were not angry at him and confessed your love. Since then, you two have gotten closer and more intimate with one another. 

He was still the same old Steve you had fallen for. Steve was always there for you when you had a rough day at work or was sick with a fever. He would still draw you despite your protests. From guys saying crude comments to you (which was rare now thanks to Steve's built) to Tony and the gang making you blush, Steve would always protect you. He would even take you out dancing every once in a while after he told you he had found the right partner. 

You really loved that man.

Anyways back to the present. Once the snowfall had finally ceased, another groan came out which caused Steve to chuckle. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder, rubbing it slightly. "Come on sweetie. The sooner we get it done, the sooner we do not have to worry about it."

"Do I have to?" You whined. 

"Hey how about this? If you help me out there, then I will give a very special dinner tonight. Then we can cuddle up and watch a couple movies." He expressed with a slight smirk.

You cannot help but smile at the man before you. He really does know you.

You sighed. "Fine. Let me get my coat."

Once you both had gone outside of your house, you were freezing your bones off. The snow was up to your knees. You felt like you were going to collapse or sink into the white demon, but every time it was about to happen your hero would always come to rescue you. 

As soon as you were done your area, you turned around to see your boyfriend shoveling away. He did not have to, but chose to in order to make your life easier and happier. You could not help the smile that came upon your face. You always wondered what you ever did in your life to deserve him. 

Then a wicked thought came into your head which came along with a smirk. 

As soon as Steve turned around to check on your progress, he got hit with a snowball. He wiped it off to find you laughing your head off. The sight of you laughing made his heart swell with such love and adoration. You were too beautiful to your own good. Not only you took a chance with him as pathetic Steve Rogers, but loved him like no other. You were too sweet, kind, compassionate, funny, amazing....you were everything Steve had ever wanted and so much more. 

You stopped laughing as Steve was charging at you with an amusing evil smirk. "Steve sweetheart what are you doing?" You asked as you backed away slowly.

"Why (Y/N) I think you know what I am up to." He replied.

Immediately you began to run away from him. In no time, Steve not only caught you, but threw you into the huge pile of snow. 

You were freezing so much at that moment your teeth were showing evidence to that. "Stupid Super Solider Serum." You muttered.

Steve took out his arm to help you out. "Here let me help you out."

As soon as you took his hand, you were actually able to push down to the snow to join you. You laughed again despite your cold state. "You should know better than to put your guard down, Captain Rogers."

He chuckled. "Come on. Let's get you all warm. A promise is a promise."

................................................................................

That dinner was absolutely amazing. You had always known that Steve was a great cook, but he must have taken classes or something because this was beyond amazing.

Once you had taken your last bite, you smiled at him. "Steve this was fantastic. I don't know if I have room for dessert."

He blushed slightly. "I am glad you liked it so much. Before you go to the living room, can you go to your room for a moment? I forgot to bring the blankets."

You nodded. "Sure I'd be right back."

The moment you returned to the living room, you dropped the blankets and covered your mouth in completely and utter shock. 

There was Steve on the ground with one knee on the ground, holding out a beautiful diamond ring with your birthstones surrounding it. "(Y/N) when I first undertook the risk of wearing those dog tags, I had never thought in my wildest dreams I would find a woman who was so amazing. Who could love me as pathetic tiny Steve Rogers from Brooklyn. But then I found you. You had always been there for me, cared for me, worried about me countless of times, and most of all loved me for who I was. So I ask you to continue being my right partner for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?"

You were trying to hold back your tears, but some spilled still. Nodding your head rapidly, you let out many small answers which all were yes. You went down to his level and kissed him passionately. He responded in just the same fashion and held you so close. 

When you both needed to breathe, you pulled back to find Steve putting the ring on your finger in a shakily manner. You kissed him one more and said with a huge smile, "I love you so much, Steve."

"And I love you, Mrs. Rogers." 

The rest of the night continued as planned but so much happiness and love than ever before. During this horrible weather, you were beginning the newest chapter of your life with the same man who had tripped over your pile of books that day. The same man you loved with all your heart. 

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: I happen to love this mini series. If you all wanna see the wedding/honeymoon (no I will not do smut) or anything, just let me know and I'll get back to you.

Have a good day everyone!

Fairfarren, my dears!! :)