invisible : chapter thirty-nine

I did not realise this was the last chapter holy fuck I tried making it cute but it didn't happen lol

I'm gonna miss writing Ruke in this version and now I'm back to lashton and calm which I cba with rn lol

-

It was Luke's last night in Australia and we were in a hotel room together, because we wanted to have some private time together without any family or friends or puppies that pooped on us.

We were naked in the big white bed, legs entwined as we watched TV, some bad TV show playing but I was too busy with Luke and trying to take him in because Christ, I wasn't going to see him for a long time.

I'd just shaved Luke again after we'd had sex, we'd sat in the bath for two hours and I'd shaved his legs and his arm pits and his beard and I'd even plucked his eyebrows, per his own request of course. Luke was smooth and soft and he smelt like cranberries, his hair was still wet as was mine.

"Can't I just drag you with me?" Luke said, making me look at him and away from the TV, he was still staring at the screen. "Like a permanent groupie that I'm in love with?" He turned to me then and smiled, "I don't wanna leave you here for months."

"You're not leaving me here, I live here. I have a life." I told him.

"But I'll come back and then we're moving to LA for your college and stuff." Luke frowned. "Are you taking Malum with you?" He asked.

I nodded, "He's my dog, I'm gonna buy a purse and sit him in it." I smiled making Luke smile.

"I'm scared." Luke admitted quietly. "I'm scared I'm gonna leave and you'll end up finding someone else and leaving me." He frowned a little.

"I don't leave my bed, how would I meet someone else?" I snorted, "I leave the house for work, to walk Malum, and to go the shop for chocolate and condoms." I said, my hand picking up Luke's and kissing his knuckles. "Don't be such an idiot."

"I can't help it." Luke sighed. "I love you." He leaned over and kissed me on the lips softly.

"I love you too." I whispered.

The morning we woke up, Luke had to leave. He'd brought his suitcase with him, and I drove us to the airport. We met the boys there in a private part of the airport, and Luke held me tightly as he whispered that he loved me and that he'd miss me and he'd see me soon.

When it was time to go, Luke dragged me out to where lots of paps were and he hugged me again, kissing my cheek before he quickly dipped down and kissed my lips. When Luke pulled away, I gasped, paparazzi were yelling and taking photos and I stared at Luke wide eyed as he smirked. "See you soon, baby boy." He smiled cheekily before leaving, the boys following behind.

Security came up to me and they helped me get to my car as paparazzi followed me, asking questions and yelling and taking more photos and holy shit, Luke just kissed me in front of everyone. People definitely knew by now.

I got home and went to my bedroom, laying down and sighing. Everyone officially knew. There was no denying that Luke and I were dating, if we said we weren't together, they could shove countless photos in our faces.

I took my phone from my pocket, going to Twitter and scrolling down my timeline and the instant I saw someone freaking out, I clicked their profile seeing they'd tweeted the photo of Luke kissing me at the airport.

I saw other people freaking out and my mentions were going crazy, and no one was being mean. They were saying nice things and that we need to come out and be honest and shit, I sometimes forgot my boyfriend was in a famous band.