invisible : chapter nine

I think this is a little short but oh well

-

Seven of us decided to go bowling a few days later, it was the boys, Char, me and Jess our neighbour. I was currently losing at bowling because I hadn't played since I was ten. Ashton and Calum were battling for first place because their muscles gave them an advantage. Michael was doing alright but he wanted attention off Calum so they could touch each other up with out it being obvious. Luke was just average, he got about seven pins each time.

But I still sucked, and I found it extremely unfair how the ballerina and the sixteen year old girl who never leaves her bed were beating me.

"Reece!" Luke called, finishing his turn, "Come get food with me. Ash will do your turn."

"Maybe I'll actually get some points now." I said smiling and Luke laughed before he grabbed the bottom hem of my shirt and dragged me away to the food and drink bar.

Luke and I ordered our food before we leant against the bar and waited, "Me and Arzaylea made up." Luke said suddenly making me look at him blankly. Did I want to know? No. "I brought her the phone and we made up."

I nodded, "Okay."

"We had sex too."

"Okay." I shrugged, though slightly disgusted that he'd even told me.

"I'm surprised by your reaction, I thought you'd be freaking out." Luke furrowed his brows at me, biting his lip ring.

I rolled my eyes, "You're allowed to fuck your girlfriend and buy her unnecessary presents. Not like you have to listen to my advise." I said, we were handed our food and Luke paid for it as I walked off with the tray.

Luke came back, "She was upset, I wanted to make her happy." Luke said to me, making some of the other guys glance at us but stay out of it.

"Okay where is she now?" I asked, I knew exactly where she was.

"She's shopping with Bryana."

"Spending who's money?" I smirked.

Luke groaned, "Mine, I gave it her."

"I said okay because it's not my relationship and I don't want to say something that might offend you. You can do whatever the fuck you want." I snapped, shrugging nonchalantly.

"What's with the attitude?" Luke asked, he looked pissed but I wasn't going to back down. He needed to hear the truth. Because we were all thinking it.

"She's using you for money and fame and sex and everyone in your band knows it, I wouldn't be surprised if your own mother knows it, your fans definitely know it after the way she disrespects your privacy." I said, rather loudly, I hoped no kids heard me at least.

"Oh fuck off." Luke scoffed.

"I'm not leaving, I'm hanging out with my friends." I said.

Luke turned to his friends and so did I, and they were all glaring at him. "I thought being in a band for four years and being friends for longer would help but guess not." Luke sneered before he grabbed his phone from the table and left.

Char laughed, "He's like an angry kitten, I can't help but want to cuddle him."

"Yeah a cute angry kitten." I frowned.

Ashton smiled, "You like him, don't you?"

I shrugged.

"He's a prick, don't bother." Michael scoffed, picking up the bowling ball that was waiting. "He's problematic." Michael balled his ball to the pins and got a strike making everyone look at him. "Okay, I lied I'm good at this."

My phone buzzed on the table and so did Char's, Luke had tweeted.

I picked up my phone and swiped across the screen going to Twitter to see what he tweeted.

And there for the whole world to see was a photo of Luke kissing Arzaylea's cheek with the caption:

@Luke5SOS: love my beautiful girlfriend

I gave my phone to Ashton and he rolled his eyes, "Idiot." He showed the rest of the guys as I looked down at my shoes, running my hands through my hair. I was a mess.

The six of us continued our bowling, skipping over Luke's go and we ate our food including Luke's.

"You know what." Michael started, "Me and Cal should come out to distract everyone from Luke and her."

"People do ship malum more." Char said, sitting next to me, she knew I was hurt by Luke. Even if I had started the argument.

"That's not a good idea." Calum said.

"Why not?" Michael scoffed coming up behind Calum and hugging his waist.

"We could lose our label." Cal said in a duh tone.

"I don't care, if I can't have you I don't want this." Michael shrugged, and I wished I had that, the way Michael stared at Calum from that angle. It made me want a boyfriend, maybe even Luke.

"You love your job, besides we shouldn't help Luke." Calum said truthfully.

Ashton nodded, "His mess, he can get himself out of it."

Char suddenly announced, "Luke deactivated his Twitter."

But my phone screen was still on the tweet. "What does he see in her?" I asked.

Calum laughed, "Her butt, I've seen it in a bikini, it's nice."

"Why did Luke take Arzaylea away from me?" Bryana suddenly said appearing after her shopping spree as she stood by the keyboard, shopping bags in her hands. "I saw the tweet, I'm confused, what happened?"

Ashton kissed her hello before she could say anything else and she smiled.

Michael quickly and briefly explained what happened, including the part where I admitted to liking Luke, and she smiled.

"You like him?"

I nodded, blushing.

"That's adorable." She pinched my cheeks making me grin and laugh before batting her away. "I ship this so much."

"Well the ship won't be sailing."

-

Luke's gonna be a slight dick for maybe a chapter or two sorry lol then we'll get to the good bits this story is long af

Ok now name your FAV character again?? Has it changed at all?