Chapter 3

Anastasia's P.O.V
God, I hate the sound of my alarm. I groaned as I turned over. Harry's head of curly hair turned to face me. I blushed as he studied my face.

"I'm excited for today babe." He exclaimed. I half smiled at him. "Me too, me too."

Although I was excited, I was also dreading it. Sam and Harry in the same room? Harry has never met Sam. For obvious reasons. Those reasons?

Well you see, Sam and I used to date, a few years back. I was madly in love with him, I would have done anything for him. Sometimes I think I still would.

He was my first everything. First kiss, first boyfriend, first time. I really was in love with him. I thought he was in love with me too. But then I came home one night to mine and his apartment, to see a pair of shoes I didn't recognise.

My heart pounded as I slowly crept up the stairs. I reached mine and his bedroom and pressed my ear against the door. Big mistake. I threw the door open and there he was. The love of my life, on top of another girl.

He didn't even see me at first, he carried on. It was her who noticed. She screamed and pushed him off and he looked at me with frightened eyes. I shook my head and took off running with tears streaming down my face.

I hadn't spoken to him since then. Until now, Harry doesn't know about Sam. That's why I'm dreading today.

I got the strength to get myself out of bed and started to get ready. I had little to no makeup on. I grabbed a random turtle neck jumper from my closet, which from looking closer was Kylie's. My black leather pants, all white trainers and my black bag.

I came down the stairs and Harry was sat waiting for me with a bacon sandwich. He saw me and beamed at me. "Sit down and eat this." He shoved the plate at me and I happily took it. He was such a good cook. The boy was basically perfect.

I put my plate in the sink and grabbed mine and his sunglasses, handing them to him. We put them on and made our way to the car.

When we pulled out the driveway, the paparazzi were already swarming around the gate. Harry beeped the horn and they quickly moved. Only to then get back in front of the car.

"They really get on my nerves." He grunted. I rubbed his arm to calm him down. He took my hand in his and kissed it.

The drive to the Wilkinson household was calm and silent for most of the journey.

I jumped out of the car, grabbed Harry's hand and we made our way to the door. I knocked three times and an excited looking Annie answered the door.

"Omg omg omg, your really here!" She grabbed me and pulled me into a tight squeeze. I laughed. "I'm here Annie, it's so good to see you!" She agreed. "You must be Harry." He stuck his hand out for her to shake, but she shook her head and pulled him into a hug. She opened the door further and welcomed us in.

Walking through the hallway there was all the photos of the Wilkinson's. Harry stopped and looked at a photo and when I looked my heart dropped. It was a photo of Sam and I, holding hands and looking rather close.

He looked at me confused and I gave him a I'll tell you later look. He let go of my hand and carried the walk through the the kitchen.