Intro

Anastasia's P.O.V
*1 month ago*
I was getting ready for my date with my boyfriend of one year Harry, he was amazing everything a girl could want. Gorgeous eyes, gorgeous hair, perfect jawline but the nicest and most caring personality.

It was our one year anniversary and we were going for a meal at V.Mertz. I was wearing a white crossed crop top with a greyish tight skirt with matching heels and bracelets. I had a silver smokey eye and dark lips, my hair was straightened to perfection.

"Stass? You nearly ready?" "Yeah I'm coming." As I walked downstairs I saw Harry's jaw drop, I blushed and kissed him on the cheek. He grabbed my hand and led me to the car.

Once we were at the restaurant he opened the door for me and we walked in hand in hand inside. "Reservation for Styles." "Right this way sir." We walked through to the back where I saw a little table for two with candles and flowers on the table, it was so cute! "Aw babe this is so cute! Thankyou so much!" I kissed him on the cheek, "anything for you baby."

We sat down, ordered our meal and then ate our food. "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom and touch my up my makeup." "No problem babe."

When I'd finished in the bathroom I walked back in to see the lights dimmed with fairy lights lighting everywhere up, as I walked further through to the table I saw Harry down on one knee. I gasped and he looked up at me.

"Anastasia Karanikolaou I love you so much you don't even realise, everything about you is perfect from your smile to your personality. I love even the little things you do, your my world and my whole life and without you I wouldn't be complete. So Anastasia Karanikolaou will you marry me?

Throughout the whole speech I had tears running down my face I nodded my head and grabbed his face pulling him in and smashed my lips onto his.

*1 month later*
Anastasias P.O.V

"I have a meeting with the wedding planner today babe, are you coming?" "I can't sorry babe I have work." I sighed "It's fine have a good day." "I love you." "I love you too." I kissed him and he went off to work.

I got a call from the wedding planner, Sam Wilkinson. Sam Wilkinson. Sam fucking Wilkinson. Why I let Emily talk me into recruiting him as wedding planner, I will never know.

I pulled my coat on and grabbed my car keys and bag. Making my way to the car, to go meet Sam at this cute little cafe down the road.

Hey guys so this is my new book! I will still be updating my imagines so keep sending requests in and I'll have them up as soon as possible! Let me know what you think about the story so far! The credit goes to wonderhayes so thankyou for letting me use your idea! x