The Shy Guy

This is me. My name is Mary and I have just moved to Aberdeen. It's pretty difficult to get used to the new house, new people, new school.

"Sweetie, hurry up! You don't wanna miss school in your first day!" mom told me.

"Yes mom! Here's the bus! Bye!"

The bus was empty. In the back of the bus was a blonde guy with blue eyes. He seemed to be lonely and sad so I thought that I'd better cheer him up and make some new friends.

"Hey! My name is Mary Jones! I just moved here from Oregon."

"Hey.. I'm Kurt Cobain.. Nice to meet you I guess.."

He seemed pretty... shy.. quiet but I wasn't going to give up.

"Sooo could you please show me the school this week?" I asked Kurt.

"Yea sure.. Why not" he answered back smiling.

Yes! I made him speak! said my subconscious mind.

The bus stopped. Two more guys came in. They seemed to know Kurt pretty good.

"Hey man! Who's the girl next to ya?" Said the one who was the tallest pointing at me.

"Mary, these are Krist, pointing back at the tall guy, and Dave. They're my friends. Guys, this is Mary and she just moved to Aberdeen."

It looks like I was wrong when I thought he was that lonely type of person in every school and for the first time I'm happy that I was wrong about something. My subconscious talked again making me laugh.

The whole way to the school we've talked about our hobbies and childhood.