The Night Over (Part 2)

Mary's P.O.V

The following days were full of fun and me and the boys came up with some new lyrics and we decided to play together when we'll get back in Aberdeen.

"What was the beginning?" Kurt asked staring.

"Bell on door clank - Come on in!" Dave answered in a funny voice.

"Ah yeah. I know now." Kurt answered and started to play an imaginary guitar.

We laughed and continued talking about our nonsense stuff.

(4 uninteresting days passed and Kurt and Mary were leaving home to spend the rest of the holiday in Aberdeen)

"Maaaary!!!! Where's my fave tee?" Kurt yelled from the other room while we were packing and preparing to leave.

"Maaaary! We're going to leave in half an hour so get packed up soon!" mom yelled too.

"Can you all please just stop yelling please? Mom:okay. Kurt- I don't know search for it " I answered going back to my room and pack the few clothes I had left.

In half an hour me and Kurt were in the back seats of our car and I was waving to dad as we slowly left the hotel's park. We started our boring way back home.

"Did Dave and Krist left too?" I asked.

"Yes, they left yesterday. I'm going to go over at Krist's to play the new song. Wanna come?"

"Sure, why not?" I answered Kurt's question and stared out on the window.

We sat silently there for the next four hours, when mom's voice broke the silence: "We're here! Welcome back home! Kurt, would you like to get you home?"

"Sure, thank you!" he answered politely.

As mom helped Kurt get his box of clothes I was waving.

One hour later, I looked at the clock on the wall and noticed it was almost time to meet the boys at Krist's house, which, happily, was in the neighbourhood, so I could get there fast. I put on a Led Zeppelin T-shirt and my favourite pair of jeans and my black Converse and took the guitar and left. Once I was near the door, I could hear them all inside, having fun and laughing. I knocked at the door and I heard Krist shouting: "Come on in!! It's open!". I pushed the door and entered in.

They waved to me and invited me on the couch. I sat in the edge, Kurt was standing up, Krist was laying on the couch and Dave was in the kitchen.

"Now what?! Y'all gonna stare at me and say nothing?" Kurt shouted and laughed/

"C'mon.... Mary, got plans for tonight?" Krist said getting up slowly.

"Nope, why?"

"Wanna spend the night here? We're planning on watching some movies." Krist answered.

"Okay, I'll go call mom to tell her not to worry." I answered as I walked to the kitchen.

~~

"Caaaan wee start nooow?" Kurt yelled as I was getting my guitar out.

"Yeeeees" Dave replied imitating Kurt.

Kurt started singing the new song. We called it Floyd the Barber.  Kurt had a voice diffrent than other people's: it was raspy and nice and while singing it just sounded wonderful. Once we finished playing the song, we went downstairs and sat on the couch.

"What movie?" asked Krist as he was surfing through the TV channels.

Nobody answered so he just kept changing the channels.

"Let's do something fun..." Kurt said. I swear I have seen a grin on his face as I said "Okay."

"Let's play truth or dare!" Kurt continued, this time grinning visibly.

We all agreed and started.

"Dave: Truth or Dare?" Kurt asked looking at him.

"Dare! Dare! Dare!" me and Krist said laughing.

"Truth--" answered Dave making a silly face and looking at us.

"Is it true that...." Kurt started and looked at Krist.

"That you like someone from our school?" Krist continued laughing.

Dave sighted. "Yes.", but he fast added: "It's your turn." while he turned to Kurt.

"Dare. I choose dare." Kurt said

"I dare you to drink the whole beer now." Dave said pointing to a beer bottle.

"No problem." said Kurt as he slowly walked towards the table. He grabbed the bottle and opened it. In no more than 20 seconds, the whole beer was gone. The boys were laughing and clapping while Kurt made his way back to us.

"Mary's turn!" Kurt said as he looked at me.

"Dare!" I answered. I was sure that they will give me a crazy dare but I was going to do it anyway. The boys were laughing as we saw the grin on Kurt's face.

"I dare you to drink two bottles of beer." Kurt laughed. "It's okay if you don't..." he wanted to continue but I got  up and already drank the first one, and few moments later the second. They were all clapping and laughing, but I felt so dizzy. I drank beer before but not so much in such a short time so the last thing I remeber is that I fell on the couch and Kurt told me something I couldn't hear.

Few hours later I woke up really hungover and I looked around. In the other room were the others chatting so I walked over there. Once I opened the door, they all stopped talking and looked at me.

"Hey. Feel better? Sorry for that." Kurt said and he came and gave me a quick hug.

"Hey. No problem, and yes, I'm much better, thanks. Wanna continue the game?" I asked as I walked and sit on the floor next to Kurt.

"Sure." they all said at once.

"Now... Krist: truth or dare?"

"Truth, seeing what happened from your dares." he answered laughing.

"Is it true you have talked to Annie lately?" Dave said instead of me.

"Yep it is." he said looking down at his feet.

"Pass." Dave said as he realized it was his turn, so it was Kurt's turn again.

"Dare." Kurt said looking at Dave, because he was supposed to tell him the dare.

"I dare you to kiss Mary!" Dave said and looked at me grinning.

Kurt shrugged and looked at me. I felt my cheeks blushing. Krist and Dave kept silent and waited for something to happen. Everyone was looking at Kurt waiting to accept either deny the dare.

"Okay. I'll do it." Kurt answered smiling and looking at me.

Before I realized, his lips touched mine. It was my first time. It was a feeling I just couldn't explain. A feeling like a thousand words. When he broke the kiss he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and hugged him tightly. Then we turned to Krist and Dave, which just kept staring at us.

"Wow man. I was joking but wow." Dave said breaking the silence.

We laughed and spent the rest of the night playing cards and talking.