1//Loving His Beast

Start from the beginning

"You look, sexy girl!!" She says.

I walk over to the full-length mirror in my room and look at myself in the black strapless dress that is super tight against my body.

It shows off my curves perfectly.

It has a low dip in the back, cut strips on each side, and goes 3 inches under my ass.

I do look sexy.

Now all I have to do is fix my hair.

"Thanks," I say, walking back to the bathroom to curl my straight, dark, ombre brown hair.

When I get done straightening it, it goes right to my breasts. I walk out to Morgan, and her mouth is open. So I walk past her and close it. I grab the nude heels from the closet and slip them on. When I stand up, I am 4 inches taller. Morgan walks up behind me and spanks my ass.

"I'm so jealous of your ass!!" She says with a smirk.

"Well, play with your ass!" I say, laughing.

"Are you ready to go???" Morgan asks anxiously.

"Yeah, but one sec I got something for you," I say, reaching into my bag. I pull out this small crown and hand it to her.

She jumps up and down, saying thank you. Then she puts it on. "Oh, crap, give me some time to do my makeup. I'll be done very soon." I say, rushing to the bathroom.

"Danica !!" She yells, annoyed.

I put on some mascara that makes my brown eyes pop! Then I put on foundation, blush, and nude lipstick. Then I walk back out to Morgan.

"See, it didn't take that long!" I say, grabbing the small handbag that matches my dress. We walk out of the house together.

When we get there and go inside when we step inside, The music is blaring, the lights are low, the bar is lit with neon blue lights, people are grinding against each other on the dance floor, and some are making out on the sides. We walk over to the bar and sit on the stools. The bartender nods, telling us he will take our orders soon. Morgan and I start talking loud enough so we can hear each other over the music.

"What are you going to get for your first alcoholic drink?" I ask.

"A couple of shots of tequila. I'm going to get drunk tonight !!"

"You going to be crazy tonight?" I ask.

"Hell yeah!!" we both start laughing. The bartender comes over and takes our order.

"A couple of shots of tequila for my friend, please!" I shout so he can hear me. He nods and gets Morgan a couple of shots. She takes the shot in her hand and takes a deep breath. Then she takes it. She coughs, laughing.

"That wasn't so bad!" She says.

"Yup, you didn't cough your brains out!" I reply with a smile. She takes one more shot. "So, how do you feel?"

"I feel great!!" she says. The bartender comes over and gives us both a glass of gin.

"It's from the two guys over there." The bartender says, pointing over to the corner of the bar where there are many guys with girls around them. I nod, and the bartender walks away.

"What do you think? Should we drink it?" I ask Morgan.

"Well, of course! They seem nice." She says, gulping down the drink before I can stop her. She sets the glass down, coughing.

"MORGAN!! Are you that stupid?! It isn't a shot! It was a glass!! Jeez!" I say, patting her back as her coughing slows down. Then she sits back up.