☣ BEWARE Zombies Ahead ☣ | Jack Krauser | 15

Leon walked at a seemingly leisurely pace, his arms swinging a little at his sides, handgun still in hand as he did so. His eyes were trained straight ahead as he pressed forward, unnerved by the pillars around him compared to the rest of the scenery he had seen since this hellish nightmare had begun. It was eerie how his footsteps echoed slightly, the sound waves bouncing from pillar to pillar and wall to wall. It was too damn quiet.... Until;

"So, you two are all hooked up now, is that it?" Krauser inquired, stepping out from behind the pillar he had been leaning against, arms crossed over his bulky chest, a machinegun hidden in his hand and away from Leon's gaze. It was no doubt he was speaking about Ada's attempt to help save Leon before Werewolf had intervened previously.

Leon startled, shifting into a defensive position, his hand tightening around the grip of the firearm. "Where's Ashley?!"

"Do you really wanna know?" A pause and a short stare down before Krauser scoffed lightly, jerking his head in the direction of the only exit out of this area. "She's beyond that gate. But you'll need three insignias to open it." Krauser informed this as he began to pace slowly, Leon's eyes narrowing.

"What are you gonna do, Krauser?"

Krauser ignored this inquiry, instead continuing with his explanation; "There's one in the north and the other in the east."

"And let me guess... you got the last one...."

"Which pretty much means you're on a tight leash," Krauser scoffs once more, turning to face Leon and bringing the firearm of his own from around him, taking aim at the government agent using the laser sight attached to it almost as if to mock Leon in some subtle way by using it. Leon shifted slowly, eyes narrowing again as he commented;

"Sounds like you thought this one out pretty well...." Leon took the chance to toss the item he had snatched from his belt at Krauser, causing the more muscular man to smack it away with the barrel of the machinegun before hurriedly taking aim at Leon who had bolted for cover. Shots followed quickly after, though Leon was already safely behind the rock wall nearest him, the bullets harmlessly kicking up dust into the air as they landed.

From her spot in the east, Werewolf waited, tossing the insignia she was 'in charge of' so to speak up and down lazily. She heard speaking, though she could not hear what they were clearly saying, signaling that Leon had finally made it and then the gunshots had went off suddenly, alerting her that the fight was on. While this fact normally would have delighted the wild woman, it only soured her mood, being stuck in the area until Leon appeared.

She had promised Krauser, after all. While the woman usually didn't promise anything she wasn't one to just break one when it was made. It was all the more confusing that Krauser had even allowed her to help in this plan, at all. Werewolf had been under the impression that he had been highly gun ho for doing it all on his own as a way to show-up Leon in the end.

But, oh well, Werewolf guessed she wouldn't ever really know why Krauser had allowed it.

Up and down.... Up and down.... Her eyes trailed after the insignia's traverse from air to hand to air once again. A loud booming sound caused her to tense before she huffed. No doubt Krauser had tossed a grenade at Leon. It didn't seem to have hit its mark, however, as a handful of gunshots rang out in retaliation.

"Sounds like they're having fun...." Werewolf moped, tensing again as another grenade blast echoed around her, bouncing off of the stone pillars and walls.

On the battlefield Leon was dodging around Krauser's knife, the man having incredible bursts of speed due to whatever he had been injected with, making it near impossible to keep distance between the two unless Krauser called for it. Even then Leon was forced to duck for cover more often than not as Krauser saw fit to either toss a grenade or to shoot the machinegun in his possession wildly.