Chapter 17- Pizza and Jewels

"Blair. Blair wake up." I heard someone say faintly. Whoever was saying this was violently shaking me and getting on my nerves.

I opened my eyes and saw Jack still shaking me even though he could clearly see that I've woken up.

Parker came into the living room while banging pots and pans. He was doing some sort of dance where he shuffled across the room then dropped the pans and started doing pushups.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?" I ask.

They both stop what they are doing and stare at me. Parker comes up and stands next to Jackson with their hands on their hips.

"Well are you going to say something or just stand there?" I question them.

"We are very disappointed in you young lady" Jackson says and looks at me in pure disgust.

"What did I do?" I ask him.

"You have never had pizza...ever" Parkers says dramatically with a hand over his heart.

"What's the big deal. I've never had pizza, so what?" I defend myself.

"Get up. You're coming with us" Jackson says and walks off with Parker behind him while twirling his car keys on his finger.

I roll my eyes at their dramaticness and get up, taking my time.

I slowly walk to the front door where they are, waiting for me, just to make them mad I take my time with tiny steps.

"Hurry up women we don't have all day!" Parker says impatiently.

I continue to walk slowly and start to look around at Clayton's house and whistle some tunes.

"Ugh" One of them says. Before I know it I'm lifted up onto Jack's shoulder.

I'll admit Jackson is pretty strong... but not as strong as me.

I punch Jack's man jewels but not too hard. He drops me and groans while holding onto his package.

Parker bursts out laughing and sticks his hand out for a high-five. I put my hand up but instead of hitting his hand, I also hit his man jewels.

Now both boys are lying on the floor groaning, and I think Parker is crying a little. I grab Jackson's hand and digs the keys out of his fist.

"Come on slow pokes we have to go" I yell at them while grinning. I walk to the car and unlock it. Sliding into the back seat I realise that I have no clue where they are taking me. I shrug and pull out my phone, opening the camera app.

Pressing the record button, I focus the camera on the front door of Clayton's gigantic house.

"3, 2, 1" I count down.

As soon as I say 1, Jackson and Parker are limping their way to the car. I can't contain myself anymore. I burst out laughing as they scowl at me.

By the time I calmed down, they've already sat in the front seats of Jack's car.

"So ladies, do you want to tell me where i'm going?

"No!" They both yell, still mad.

"Okay" I say in mock surrender with my hands up.

The car pulls out of the long driveway and onto the road.

The road Jack is driving on now is so beautiful. It's very long and looks over the sunrise. There are trees lined up on either side of the road. Their leaves are a mixture of colors. From red to green.

I stick my head out the window and it's like all of my worries have vanished. It's like everything in my life is perfect. Like nothing is wrong anymore.

I wish it would be this way forever