The start

hey its nanabanna (carlyleggitt) i hope you guys like this plz no hate commets😇 thx (alison at the top) ps: if you think of a better cover plz make one and send it to me thx love you all!!!

ALISONS POV

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
I slam my fist down on my alarm clock. Why now, why me. I get up and I walk into the bathroom.

Once im there I strip out of my clouthes and Hop into the warmth shower. I lather my hair in peach rose shampoo.

15 minutes later I finish and wrap myself in my blue fluffy towel and walk back into my room and into my walk-in closet and I grab my favorite batman shirt with a pair of leggings.

After I am done I call my friend Amanda
(Al= alison Am= amanda)
Al= hey gurll

Am= HEY!

Al= ready for school?

Am= no plz dont remind me

Al= hehe its our last year of school and I wanna find my mate.

Am= i know me to ill be there in five mins

Al= im ready so ill be waiting

Am=TOOTLES

I hang up and walk down stairs and i see my dad drinking. Oh yeah my dad drinks cause when I was 12 my mom got into a car crash and he found out and started to abuse me cause I remind him of her.
I sneakily grab my bag and quietly as I could walked out the door.

-15 minutes later-

I see Amanda with her favorite baby blue corvette ~ she's rich as fuck~

I smile and slide into the passenger seat and close the door behind me. And we were off to the school of doom ~hear the sarcasm~

- 20 minutes later-

We arrive and I step out of the car and already can feel the stares but ignored them.

We only have 25 minutes left before we have to be in class. So me and Amanda got to the office.

"Hello may I help you today" a women around her 30's said looking up at Amanda and I.

"Hi, yes we need our schedules please" I say smiling. She smiles back and hands us our schedules.

I look at mine that I got.

Alison's class schedule

1) math
2) Advanced biology
3) French class
4) free period
5) lunch
6) gym
7) health
8) home room
Go home
---------------

Doesn't sound bad really. I ask Amanda for hers.

Amanda's schedule

1) math
2) French
3) Advanced biology
4) Free period
5) lunch
6) gym
7) health
8) homeroon
GO HOME
-----------------

Wow not bad either. We had 5 classes with each other .
The bell rings a warning to get to class. Well let's get this over and done with.

- srry this is short it's my first ever book if you have any suggestions plz plz plz tell me and I also have to study for an exam ughhhhh plz save me lol well the second chapter will be longer LOVE U ALL:)