It's not actually Phil, it's just a random walker. My mind is playing tricks on me and it's hard enough to think, so I look down the road and start walking down it. I focus on the road, but I can hear whispers and voices all over the place. I see eyes watching me, but I know they're not really there. I see Phil all over the place, but I ignore him, I know they're just part of my imagination and they're not real. I walk further and further, until I see the gates of the camp, I can see Jim and Grace and others gathered around. I see Jim kneeling down in front of Grace, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out the paper I had given to him. 

I can see tears rolling down Grace's face, I look over and see she isn't the only one, a couple of people have tears rolling down their faces. I give off a little laugh, but it hurts, I've been running and walking too far and I'm out of energy. My mind fucking with me the entire trip here, all I can do is hope that this isn't an imagination. 

"Guys, it's Micheal!" I hear a familiar voice call out. I look over to see Christina standing at the front gate, I guess she's been watching the gates, waiting for me to arrive. I turn back to see everyone else stare over at her and then look over at me. I see Grace start to run to the front gate, all I want to do is give her a big hug, but I can't. I fall to the ground, without feeling anything else, I just fall and I am unconscious once more.

I realize that by now, waking up in a dream should be normal. But this doesn't feel like the other dreams, it feels so much more real than I could imagine. It's a hellish dream and feels like I'll never wake up from it.

It's an un-ending army of the undead, wave after wave. It's like an unlimited amount of zombies and there are just more and more coming each time. But they stop, as if forced to by something. I look around, I've been so busy fighting for my life that I hadn't realized Grace had slipped away and so did Christina. 

"Grace! Grace, Christina, where are you?!" I yell, looking around. I see everyone else staring around as well, we've been shooting for quite a while now and I've just been so focused. Everyone from the camp is here except Grace and Christina, I start to get a terrible and gut clenching feeling coming from my stomach. 

I hear some screams and look over towards the front gate. It's terrible, the worst thing I've seen so far, and it's the most terrifying thing I've seen. I see Christina standing, blood dripping from her hands, blood dripping from her hand, and then I see Grace standing not too far in front of her. Grace is screaming, very loudly, so I dash over to her as quick as I can. I pull my gun up to shoot at Christina, but it's out of ammo and I only have the knife in my pocket. 

"NO!" I yell, yanking out my knife and stabbing Christina in the head. We fall to the ground, I watch as Jim comes running over to me. Complete rage, fear, overwhelming sadness and lots of tears rushing down his face. I turn back towards Grace, she's crying and I see she's been bitten. The overwhelming thing about it is that Phil is standing beside her, laughing, mocking me, knowing I lost and that I couldn't protect her. I still have the knife in my hands, so I run and stab him too, I can't help it. I can't take his face in my head anymore, nothing, he won't go away. I try to run, but he's there, always mocking me, always keeping me in fear of the walkers. But no, I won't let him get the best of me, not this time, I've stabbed him and I'm now with Grace. I'm standing in front of her, I can feel the tears rolling down my face.

"I thought she was okay Micky.... I-I-I didn't know...." I hear Grace's trembling voice.

"It's okay baby girl, it's not your fault. You didn't do this." I say, falling to my knees as she runs to hug me.

That's when I truly wake up, I'm still in pain. Pain everywhere, head is killing me from so much thinking. So I just try to relax instead of rushing to get up. Grace, Christina, Jim, and Tom are in the room. Tom and Jim are talking to each other, while Grace and Christina are sitting at the end of the bed with their heads down. I try to sit up, but there's so much pain. So I just remain laying down, avoiding moving.