Demigod gathering

Annabeth

" He was right about one thing. He was right about how our own fear will would destroy us, right now I think that this fear may kill me. The fear of never seeing my seaweed brain's smile again in which I am the reason for. The fear that if the way things are just keep on going my heart my crack. Aphrodite says we all have this one love that we can't have that leaves us heartbroken, but I think she's making things up, also I want Percy back, I want to be with him once more. I should've gone with him, I should never have left him." I sobbed.

Gently Piper rubbed my back in comfort as I poured my heart out. I've been like this pretty much since Thalia came with the news. Camp seems to be in thirds now, one side agrees with Clarisse (that's the side that hates us) another disagrees with her (that's the side that likes us) and the other third is the side that doesn't know what to do (that's the side who's speaking to none of us), the Hepeathetus cabin are one of them.

They have been following Percy and are watching his every move, I've heard that he is with a suspected son of Apollo and a girl who looks like Artemis would when she was sixteen, but those aren't clarified, they've only seen her hair. A pang of jealousy hit me when I was told that Percy was with another girl but I told myself that he wasn't mine anymore.

"Annabeth!" Chiron called as he trotted our way.

"Morning Chiron" I greeted.

"Good morning girls" he sang "Just wanted to let you know that there's a war council meeting in ten"

"Okay, will make our way there now"

"Oh, and the Romans will be attending as well"

My face sunk into a grin, the Romans were a powerful bunch and if they haven't heard already about Percy we are going to get into quite some trouble.

Before I could say anything or complain about anything ,Chiron happily trotted away. Despite the separation Camp still seemed pretty happy, making me want to run away even further away from Camp and my problems, but I don't run away from my problems.

"Shall we go and be the bad guys yet again" Piper said with a dull tone.

I chuckled in agreement and followed Piper as she led us to the amphitheater where the Romans and the rest awaited. We arrived in a quiet and awkward amphitheater, the Romans stood in a corner which consisted of Reyna, Frank, Hazel and Rachel, they all had a look of sadness and disappointment especially Rachel, then there were more Romans and Greeks.

Awkwardly I walked up to Rachel and greeted her with an awkward wave and 'hi', at first she said nothing and just looked at me with disappointment clear in her eyes.

"Hi" She greeted.

"Uh, how are you?"

"I've been better" she admitted. I could feel that that was aimed at me but I deserved it. After the war against Gaea Rachel had gone with the Romans to Camp Jupiter so they could help her with whatever prophecy related issues she was having, she could still see prophecies, they just aren't as clear any more.

"Look Rachel, I know that you probably think that I'm speaking Minotaur dust, but everyday I regret my actions with Percy also now with this whole Percy going rogue thing I-"

"What Percy going rogue thing?' She interrupted. I pushed my lips together, I thought that they had been notified but obviously I was wrong and now I have to explain to Rachel and most probably the rest of the Romans. Except it's good right, if she hasn't seen anything regarding Percy and a Titan right?

"Guys, settle down please the meeting is starting" Clarisse said formally or at least tried to sound.

Rachel scowled at me and gave me a 'we will chat later' look and went to sit amongst the Romans, I sat with Jason and Piper. Leo avoided us once more.

"Okay, so this meeting is to inform the Romans of our new dilemma, which could've been avoided if it wasn't for certain people" Clarisse scowled at us. "Right, Romans so you guys probably don't know that a few weeks ago Percy returned to camp and gave us a clue on this battle against some of your campers, he then left and disowned his former father Poseidon. Dreams and visions appeared of Percy being the host of Kronos instead of Luke Castellan this therefore angered Percy. Unfortunately Percy has vowed revenge on us claiming to use fear against us"

The Romans were silent for a brief pause before Reyna stood up, "Who had these visions?" Eyes shifted to me, slowly I raised my hand, "And have your dreams ever come true?" She interrogated.

"Quite often, that's what started the worry in the first place" I confessed.

Chatters began to form as everybody discussed what they thought. Phrases like we are doomed and how will they manage to kill someone like Percy Jackson? Floated around, I was about to interject when someone beat me to it

"Enough!" She cried "Do you really think that Percy would do something like this? There is to much good in his heart for him to possibly start a war against us" She paused "The fact that you would think that Percy would do something like this proves that you know nothing about Percy Jackson like I do, and I volunteer to go and talk to him and possibly bring him back"

I wasn't shocked at Rachel's words, I assumed she would say something like this because well it's Rachel, she's an understanding person and would probably be the best person to go and talk to Percy. I stood up "I agree", Rachel's eyes were filled with shock, she probably thought that I would go against her, but Percy wasn't mine anymore so I couldn't stop her really.

"I agree" Piper agreed.

Jason, Hazel, Frank, Leo and Reyna also agreed then the rest followed in agreement. If Rachel can't get through to Percy then I'm afraid to say that we might just be heading towards a war against Percy.

 If Rachel can't get through to Percy then I'm afraid to say that we might just be heading towards a war against Percy