"Zahra , stop !" I heard Hunter's voice and he pulled her out of me .

Then I felt myself lift up and I see Colby holding me .Then he checked me up and looked at my lip.

"Your lip is bleeding " he said touching it and I winced as soon he touched it  .

"At least she got something " I heard Zahra's voice , I was to fight her but Colby hold me tight against my will, she had a purple eye , I beat her pretty good .

"This is not the end , Zahra . " I said screaming at her.

"He will be mine , you'll see " she screamed back and I tried to let go of Colby but he pulled me back more .

"Colby , just take her to doctor's " Hunter said and put Zahra on his shoulder walking away with her.

As soon she left, I let go of Colby and I turned around to see him looking at him with raised eyebrows .

"Will you care to explain what happened ?" He asked me

"She attacked me , she slap me hard and then I defend myself attacking her back but then she attack me hitting me super hard until you both came before things could get out of hand which I will love to kick her a** " I said and then I smiled.

"I know she is crazy but stay out of trouble especially of her . She is nuts and I know you could be a little fierce " he said and I gave him a look.

"I am fierce , Cols . I'm a West , The West's are fierce its in my blood " I said and then walking away from him .

Then he took me to the doctor , this was pointless . It was a lip , my lip is bleeding , its not big deal .

"This is absurd " I said rolling my eyes while the doctor clean my lip and chin.

"You could have  a conjunction " Colby said and I shake my head .

"On my lip? You are being ridiculous " I said and he chuckled

"I'm just checking if you are okay  , that's what a great boyfriend does , sweetie .   " he said and I smiled at him .

*Next Day *

We arrived at Davenport is weird being back , haven't been here in years . Colby was driving to his house before we go to the hospital and I looked around , its feels when I was younger. Its has been years , long years since I left .

"Are you okay ?" I hear his voice and I looked at him nodding .

"Yeah, I'm fine . It just feels weird being back , you know " I said and shrugged a little.

"Yeah ,memories " he said smiling and I smiled nodding.

"Yes ,memories ,indeed " I said smiling .

We drive  a little further of where we lived and I looked at him and he was smiling looking at the road.

"Cols ? Where we going exactly ?" I asked him and he looked at me with a smile .

"To my house , I bought it after  Wrestlemania . Its a beautiful house , you are gonna love it , babe " he said and I smiled .

He drove a little more till he stopped the car and I saw a beautiful house and huge with a lake . I smiled at him and so did he . I get out of the car and looked at the paradise , he only had a neighbor .

"This is beautiful, Cols " I said with a smile but then I turned around to looked at him who was taking the bags out of the trunk and said " But I guess your dream home was farm like " he chuckled.

"Thanks ,darling . People change just like you, I remember you wanting to live in New Orleans and now what ? You live LA. So I guess, people change ,love " he said and I smiled .