"Woah wait, explain that thing about that they stole me..."

"It was someone of your real family, they lied and they said that your mom was horrible with you guys and she killed herself, but for some reason they changed your name, they changed Dianna's last name, but her first name is Anne. They still don't know who did this."

"And then...what's my name?"

"Scarlett Elizabeth..."

"Mitchell..."

I look at Elizabeth that was standing in front of us with tears in her eyes.

"How did you...what?" I look at Elizabeth.

"Your name is Scarlett Elizabeth Mitchell...you and Dianna are my daughters."

What?

Brittany pov's:

"What?" I felt tears in my eyes.

"Your father...was the one who took you two away from me. We were married, I already had Dianna and I was pregnant of you. Before you were born, your father and I had a fight, he cheated on me with Lisa...I was so hurt and I told him I wanted the divorce and I didn't know if it was good to be near you guys, but two years before, Lisa adopted Dianna and I didn't even know. When you were born, your father wasn't with me on the hospital, I thought he didn't even knew about you. After 3 months, I had a car accident with you and Dianna, I had serious problems and I was in coma. After a week, I woke up, the nurse told me that your dad left with you and Dianna, because they thought I was dead. I tried so hard and I looked for you guys for so long, I saw Dianna on tv and I tried to contact her and then I saw you..." By now she was crying and so I was, I hold Demi's hand even tighter and she was just staring at Elizabeth. "I am so sorry I didn't tell you anything. And that I couldn't find you. I really am sorry, I tried everything to find you. It seemed like I was happy filming and more but I wasn't."

"Then...the day you 'adopted me', why didn't you just tell me the truth?"

"I knew you weren't going to believe me, I just...I wanted you near..."

"Demi...can you please um..."

"I'll talk to you other day." She kissed my cheek and left.

"Brittany I'm so sorry. Please, forgive me, please."

"I..."

"I know I did wrong, I know I should have told you before, I know that I'm the worse mom ever, I'm so sorry."

"Hey..."

"I bet you hate me now, I should have..."

"Mom!"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "W-What did you just c-call me?"

"Mom...because that's what you are."

"You're not...you're not mad?"

"No..." I took her face in my hands and smile a little. "I'm confused, but...I believe you, you never looked away, I believe you, I can see that you're hurt, I believe you, I do. Plus...you've won my love, this months, you won my heart, that's why we have that connection...because you're my mom." I smile. "It will be kinda weird now that I know you're my mom and I bet it will be difficult for Dianna but...I'm not leaving."

She cried even more and hugged me. "I love you, I love you so much."

I smile and felt tears on my cheeks. "I love you too."

"We will make this work Brittany."

"I'm...I'm not Brittany anymore..." She looked at me confused. "I'm Scarlett, that's...that's my real name and I'll get used to it."