We all nodded. "Good night sis!" I hugged her then patted Mitch's shoulder. "You rest too."

"I will!" She then grinned. "You got the house for yourselves. Maddy can sleep in our room... so you know..." She wiggled her eyebrow indicating what I though she's indicating. "Ouch..." She the held her injured arm that was apparently smacked by Nat. "What was that for???"

"You did not just do that!"

"They are grown up!" She defended. "And I was only implying that they get some alone time..." With another glared from my sister, she finally shut her mouth and held her good hand in defense.

"Bye sis! Mitch!" I replied.

"Rest well Mitch." Em said.

"Don't do anything that will make the nurse come in and throw you out!" I joked as we exited the room. Oh boy! I know that those two were also looking for some alone time. The walls in the house aren't really that thick so I knew that they were holding back. There was a time that I actually witnessed Nat doing the deed and she sure was loud. Shaking that mental image of my sister, I held Em's hand as we followed Brad to his car.

Emilia's POV

The ride home was quite. It seems like Brad was in deep thought. Nick wanted to offer to drive because she's worried about her friend's condition but she has not replaced her license that was burned yet. He did assured us that he was fine and he drove slower that he usually does according to Nick.

"Brad, why don't you go in and eat first. The food's almost ready when we left and your jaw needed some ice." I offered when we reached our block.

"Yeah Brad! Come on! I believe Nat prepared a lot. It'll be a waste to not eat them." Nick tried to encourage her friend.

"Thanks guys but I need to go somewhere else." The normal spark in his voice was gone. "Really... I'm okay and don't worry, I won't allow strangers in my car." He joked, inciting the events that lead to Nick's disappearance.

"Ass!" Nick retorted and they both laughed. "Okay, just holler if you need anything. You know that I'm here for you!" With a comforting tap to the shoulder, Nick and I stepped out of the car and walked toward's Mrs. Robinson's place in order to get Maddy as Brad sped away.

Emilia's POV

"Thank you so much Mrs. Robinson!" She just smiled at us and told us that it's not a problem since Maddy was a good child. She's very well behaved and doesn't need constant attention. Compared to her grandchildren she was an angel. "We really appreciate it."

"Don't worry about it dear. I'm glad to help." Nick carried the sleeping Maddy and thanked the old lady again. She was really a blessing to us. "Just drop her again tomorrow." She both smiled at her kindness and waited for her to close the door before going to Mitch's house.

"You know... we should make something for her... a cake or a pie maybe?" Nick suggested. "She's really a good person. Her children and grandchildren are lucky to have her and if she's my parent... I wouldn't dare to leave her home alone." I could feel the sadness in her voice. In the months that we're together I got to know almost everything about her. We both have problems with our parents even though our situations very much different.

While I had a chance to grow up in a normal family, her parents wasn't always around from the beginning. It's so saddening to know that she can't recall any good memories of holiday spent with them. Her parents were always working and out of town.

Natalie and Nick wasn't really that close growing up since they have a six years of age gap. She told me that they became close only when she came out. She became her pillar and anchor and supported her especially when she decided to change her appearance. While both of them turned out to be lesbians, Natalie loves her femininity while Nick wanted to be a boy, thus she started to cross dress.

Just like Mitch suggested, Nick tucked Maddy on their room. "Are you sure this is okay?" I asked.

"Yep! Mitch herself offered and I'm not passing an opportunity to have some alone time with you." She replied and it made me wonder it she thinks Maddy was a nuisance in our relationship. "Don't get me wrong... I love Maddy but sometimes I do really want you for myself. I know it sounded selfish but... you know..." She scratched her head while thinking. "... how to explain it..."

I smiled at her and embraced her tightly. "It's okay... I understand." I'm also guilty at that. While I love Maddy with all my heart, I also love to have some alone time with Nick. Even if our relationship's new. I knew in my heart that I loved her and cared deeply for her. "So come and let's eat dinner then we can have see a movie and cuddle"

"Lead the way..." I took her hand as we journeyed to the dinning area. I'm not really sure what's going to happen but I trust Nick and I know that she won't hurt me.