The whole room grew quiet when I walked in. Kendall used that as an opportunity to introduce me. I just stood there wearing a nervous smile.

                                                          " Everyone this is my boyfriend, Jaden Smith " She announced wearing a huge grin.

Her family just looked at me for a couple more seconds then everyone just began to smile at me. The was probably planned o make me uncomfortable - oh they succeeded. 

I then got alot of ' Hey's & " Hello's " . I got comfortable when I had greeted everybody.

Hope

                                                    " I'll be fine " I sighed into the phone. 

Me and Aj were talking about having dinner with my parents. They came late last night, I was already asleep so they didn't bother me.  They did come into my room a hour ago to tell me that Thanksgiving lunch will be served at 12:30.

It was so awkward. They both gave me hugs and a small smile, which I returned to them. They looked like they aged but my mother was still beautiful and my dad was still handsome. Even though they were in their mid 40's they had white hairs that people in their 50's would have. 

They were probably stressed out with work related stuff. 

                                                    " Okay, see you when we come back " Aj's voice filled my ears.

                                                   " Ya Okay , Bye " I said about to hang up.

" Ally says good luck " Aj quickly said. She probably knew i was about to hang up.

" Tell her thanks, i need it " i laughed alittle. " Bye, I love you guys " I told her. 

" We love you too " I heard both of them say, I was probably just placed on speaker phone.

" Happy thanksgiving " I added " -and tell your parents I said Happy Thanks giving " I requested.

" Thank you " they both said a the same time. I loved when they spoke together. " - and do the same for yours and pete and diana " Aj responded. 

We gave our finally goodbyes and hanged up the phone.

I proceeded back to my bathroom where I was doing my hair before Aj called me. I pcked up the flat iron and continued to do my hair. I stood in the front of te mirror watching so that i wouldnt burn myself.

My phone buzzed off indicating I got a new text message. I looked down to see that it was from Jaden, I started to read the what was on the screen before it cut off. 

MESSAGE FROM JADEN:

Am sorry again for not be..--

I sighed. Jaden canceled on me yesterday,  really thought he was gonna be there for me but i guess I was wrong. 

Five minutes later I was finished with my hair so I picked up the phone to read the message. I pressed the home button and slid my fger across the screen. 

MESSAGE FROM JADEN:

 A sorry again for not being able to come over for dinner, I really am. I wish you good luck with your parents and maybe we can go get ice cream later if you wanna.

I just stared at the screen. I don't wanna go anyway with him. I'll just text him my response .He can go out with his little girlfrend. A shot of anger ran through as i read the last part over. 

' maybe we can go get ice cream later if you wanna . '

no i don't wanna. 

MESSAGE TO JADEN:

no

I locked my phone and re-applied some lp gloss to my lips and I head down stair to face my ' parents ' . 

How am i gonna get through this? 

*

Hope you enjoyed it. :)

KENDALL ON THE SIDE. 

I think am gonna start a Writing schedule .. I really need it now.. So check my profile for when I will be updating!

Thanks for fanning, commenting, Voting & everything. 

Read my other stories : " My last Love " " My Girl Love Me and Me and Me and Me " & " Jaden Fantisies  ( Coming Soon ) " 

Jaden Fantisies are just short stories that people request me to write about them and Jaden & Stuff. 

Lol I suck at explaining stuff sorry. 

Twitter: @Bahamiann 

Tumblr : Bahamiann.Tumblr.com

Kik: LoveYouJaden - I won't be on my kik for awhile, my ipod screen is broken and it need to get fixed.